SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
PRE_-CISION-_
PRE_-CISION-_
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Fantasy Footbal League Discussion (2017) - Page 6 Empty Re: Fantasy Footbal League Discussion (2017)

Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:41 pm
MACK IS GOD wrote:
TOMBSTONE4U wrote:
PRE_-CISION-_ wrote:

I haven't decided yet but I'm leaning towards passing on the trade. Engram is at worse a middle of the pack TE 1. Cam lost Benjamin and that team appears to be in self destruct. Outside of health which I feel Winston will overcome in a week or two both QBs should finish the season neck and neck. I was mostly concerned with this week. Winston might miss the game and I don't like his matchup even if he was healthy.
I decided to pull down the trade anyways. With Olsen coming back in a couple weeks or so and speedster Samuel maybe getting a chance to get some full play time with KB out of the way I want to see how Cam looks. I just noticed to Cam has Rogers-less Packers and then Tampa Bay at home in the fantasy playoff weeks so I might need him as Watson plays at Jax in the first playoff week, the one defense I am concerned with trusting Watson with this year. So thanks for giving me some time to rethink it lol.

He thinks hes going to make the Playoffs......

At least he has Watson to carry, oh wait...
TOMBSTONE4U
JESTER
JESTER

Fantasy Footbal League Discussion (2017) - Page 6 Empty Re: Fantasy Footbal League Discussion (2017)

Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:30 pm
PRE_-CISION-_ wrote:
MACK IS GOD wrote:
TOMBSTONE4U wrote:
I decided to pull down the trade anyways. With Olsen coming back in a couple weeks or so and speedster Samuel maybe getting a chance to get some full play time with KB out of the way I want to see how Cam looks. I just noticed to Cam has Rogers-less Packers and then Tampa Bay at home in the fantasy playoff weeks so I might need him as Watson plays at Jax in the first playoff week, the one defense I am concerned with trusting Watson with this year. So thanks for giving me some time to rethink it lol.

At least he has Watson to carry, oh wait...
Yeah, I just saw that, maybe Mack understands now why some of us hold on to 2 QBs lol. Now I'm really glad I held on to Cam. He's no Watson but he's better then the crap on the FA list for sure. Only thing that sucks is I got Will Fuller to and his value just tanked with Watson's injury as does Hopkins value I'm guessing. Savage just isn't NFL caliber. I'll give Fuller a go this week as a dart throw and prayer against the Colts but outside that he'll be just a bench replacement for an injury going forward.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:00 pm
@TOMBSTONE4U Am I missing something about Watson? Did he get hurt.. Too lazy to look this up right now.
TOMBSTONE4U
JESTER
JESTER

Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:47 pm
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:@TOMBSTONE4U Am I missing something about Watson? Did he get hurt.. Too lazy to look this up right now.
Tore his ACL during practice, out for the season.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:12 am
TOMBSTONE4U wrote:
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:@TOMBSTONE4U Am I missing something about Watson? Did he get hurt.. Too lazy to look this up right now.
Tore his ACL during practice, out for the season.

Yeah I read it last night.. Sucks really bad for the Texans, Savage is at best a 3rd string QB.
TOMBSTONE4U
JESTER
JESTER

Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:11 am
MACK IS GOD wrote:
TOMBSTONE4U wrote:
PRE_-CISION-_ wrote:

I haven't decided yet but I'm leaning towards passing on the trade. Engram is at worse a middle of the pack TE 1. Cam lost Benjamin and that team appears to be in self destruct. Outside of health which I feel Winston will overcome in a week or two both QBs should finish the season neck and neck. I was mostly concerned with this week. Winston might miss the game and I don't like his matchup even if he was healthy.

Not sure if you're aware Mack but you got two bye week people in your starting lineup for today. Figured I'd throw out the heads up since we're less then an hour from early game kickoffs.
MACK IS GOD
MACK IS GOD
BOOMER
BOOMER

Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:33 pm
TOMBSTONE4U wrote:
MACK IS GOD wrote:
TOMBSTONE4U wrote:

Not sure if you're aware Mack but you got two bye week people in your starting lineup for today. Figured I'd throw out the heads up since we're less then an hour from early game kickoffs.

Yea. Looks like Bullski is gonna benefit from my week long drinking binge where I forgot to update my Fantasy roster. As well as pay my bills, take care of my family, not come home covered in stripper glitter and smelling like BDussy and have my GF punch me in the face and leave, etc......

Of course Kamara scores 31.....
Tactical Junglist
Tactical Junglist
REAVER
REAVER

Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:57 pm
AJ Green one fucking point. Unreal...

Still gonna win the league though. It honestly sucks that my interest in football overall has waned this year. I'm not even trying in my money league anymore...
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum