SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
Swill
Swill
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Anyone here play Socom using Xlink - Page 2 Empty Re: Anyone here play Socom using Xlink

Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:48 pm
MACK IS GOD wrote:
Swill wrote:SOCOM 3/CA is by far the best SOCOM ever made. It's vastly better than SOCOM 2. Anyone care to partake in a friendly, light exchange of ideas on this topic?

I dont know if we have the bandwidth here for the 70 pages that will ensue.....lol

Even though I know you're trolling as you have already admitted that S2 was the superior game in the past.

That statement from the past was a pure troll. Got ya.
MACK IS GOD
MACK IS GOD
BOOMER
BOOMER

Anyone here play Socom using Xlink - Page 2 Empty Re: Anyone here play Socom using Xlink

Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:57 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Swill wrote:
MACK IS GOD wrote:
Swill wrote:SOCOM 3/CA is by far the best SOCOM ever made. It's vastly better than SOCOM 2. Anyone care to partake in a friendly, light exchange of ideas on this topic?

I dont know if we have the bandwidth here for the 70 pages that will ensue.....lol

Even though I know you're trolling as you have already admitted that S2 was the superior game in the past.

Graphics: S2

Gameplay: S2

Player Mechanics: S2

Maps: S2

Fun Factor: S2

Number of faggots that populate their fanbase: S3/CA by several orders of magnitute

Overall: S2
Swill
Swill
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:01 pm
Message reputation : 0% (1 vote)
MACK IS GOD wrote:
Swill wrote:
MACK IS GOD wrote:

Graphics: S2

Gameplay: S2

Fun Factor: S2

Number of faggots that populate their fanbase: S3/CA by several orders of magnitute

Overall: S2

That's a fun way of doing it, I'll play:

Graphics: CA, obviously not even close lol.

Gameplay: CA, purely because the hit detection is vastly better and S2's hit detection is utter dogshit.

Fun Factor: CA, vehicles were fucking outstandingly fun.

Number of faggots that populate their fanbase: S2, you know damn well the kind of bottom-feeding scum that populate X-Link on S2 lol.

Overall: CA, just pipping it.
TOMBSTONE4U
JESTER
JESTER

Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:36 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Well good sir, if it's all the same with you I would kindly ask you to go fuck yourself.
MACK IS GOD
MACK IS GOD
BOOMER
BOOMER

Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:38 pm
TOMBSTONE4U wrote:
Well good sir, if it's all the same with you I would kindly ask you to go fuck yourself.

Can we just ban this asshole, please?

I have no interest in entertaining any opinions that differentiate from my own.
TOMBSTONE4U
JESTER
JESTER

Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:42 pm
MACK IS GOD wrote:
TOMBSTONE4U wrote:

To make matters worse, rumor has it Swill pulls those tags off mattresses that say "Do Not Remove". I mean the dudes just completely out of control.
MACK IS GOD
MACK IS GOD
BOOMER
BOOMER

Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:01 pm
TOMBSTONE4U wrote:
MACK IS GOD wrote:
TOMBSTONE4U wrote:

To make matters worse, rumor has it Swill pulls those tags off mattresses that say "Do Not Remove". I mean the dudes just completely out of control.

Ive also heard that he might be racist......

So he needs to go as far as Im concerned.
Swill
Swill
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:27 pm
TOMBSTONE4U wrote:

Come on, you have one more epic battle left in you.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum