SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
Tactical Junglist
Tactical Junglist
REAVER
REAVER

SITE MAINTENANCE FEES - Page 3 Empty Re: SITE MAINTENANCE FEES

Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:55 pm
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:I bet Junglist has eaten this once or twice back in the day! I bet you can't find it either.. 

My wife refuses to make it for me because she says it smells like dog food.. 

SITE MAINTENANCE FEES - Page 3 Corned-beef-hash-hash

Aww HELL YEAH. Corned Beef Hash and EGGS!!!!

True story: I actually cannot stand Corned Beef, whether in a sandwich or w/Cabbage. I will literally just leave a house if I smell both cooking. But I will eat corned beef hash. That doesn't even make sense, I know, but it's true. It's DAMN true!
MACK IS GOD
MACK IS GOD
BOOMER
BOOMER

SITE MAINTENANCE FEES - Page 3 Empty Re: SITE MAINTENANCE FEES

Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:15 pm
Tactical Junglist wrote:
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:I bet Junglist has eaten this once or twice back in the day! I bet you can't find it either.. 

My wife refuses to make it for me because she says it smells like dog food.. 

SITE MAINTENANCE FEES - Page 3 Corned-beef-hash-hash

Aww HELL YEAH. Corned Beef Hash and EGGS!!!!

True story: I actually cannot stand Corned Beef, whether in a sandwich or w/Cabbage. I will literally just leave a house if I smell both cooking. But I will eat corned beef hash. That doesn't even make sense, I know, but it's true. It's DAMN true!

100% THIS.

I am 100% Irish and I cant tell you how many beatings I took as a child because I refused to eat the food of "Our People" corned beef and cabbage every St. Patricks Day. One of my earliest memories is refusing to eat that putrid shit. I was too young to be thoroughly beaten, but as I progressed through childhood, 7, 8, 9 I took beatings and the old "Well its going in the fridge and you'll have it for breakfast".

Just the smell of it is enough to make me wretch and I would likely starve to death if I was on an island and it was the only food available.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum