SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Medal of Honor Empty Medal of Honor

Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:14 pm
Worst shooter game by far I have ever purchased for the PS3, I wish there was a way to take games back. I wonder how much Gamestop will give me for it tonight, No . No mute button during game play, all I heard was loud overly crazy confusion, crying kids, Spanish speaking persons, E-Thugs calling each other the N word all night, some dude playing his music louder than Metallica. No vote button, no way to tell who is being the idiot. You can't speak to your Clan in the Group lobby and when you join a game 90 percent of the time it seperates you from your Clan on the other side. No guns, no attachments and everyone has RPG's. Sooooo, am I the only one who feels ripped off.
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Medal of Honor Empty Re: Medal of Honor

Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:46 pm
How is the offline? I feel like I'm going to be feeling ripped off pretty soon, I bought it on the internet, so I haven't received it yet.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:37 pm
Didn't play the on-line version, it was too cinematic for me, took for ever too load up and get to the point. I played offline for about 3 hours and turned it off. Never done that with any new game before.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:50 pm
A post by GARCHOW on Socom.com

You can't just put out unoriginal junk after hyping it up and get away with it anymore. EA is garbage and greed. They deserve this every bit of it.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/112/1127112p1.html

I hope Socom 4 doesn't go for this hype machine garbage and than leave us with some generic junk we've seen in every other game this generation. MOH is paying the price for doing nothing original. What did they call MP? "The perfect hybrid between COD and Battlefield"? I'm not talking about the technical issues MOH has either. I'm going strictly gameplay which was called Shooting gallery multiple times in this review.

Seeing Socom SP wander down this same path of trendy unoriginal garbage pisses me off. Blood Splatter/health regen, DGB, and knife from COD, cover system and OTS from every single TPS on the market. What's S4 got to offer that other games don't?

I'm just saying that gamers aren't falling for the hype machine anymore. We're waiting to see the idiots jump the gun and waste $60, or the reviewers tell us what's up and save us $60. I'm waiting for a Socomer review of this game (no gaming media emplyoee). before I put my hand anywhere near my wallet. This is the first Socom I'll be waiting for a review, which says a lot.
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:05 pm
That article really pisses me off, talk about money wasted.

I don't really know what Garchow is talking about when he mentioned COD knife, considering that the S4 knife is similar to the CON knife which is much better and different than the COD knife.

Is there ever day that goes by without Garchow spamming the forums with whiny threads?
Anonymous

Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:47 pm
I knew it was his just from the writing style and emotion of it
BiG-LUCK
BiG-LUCK
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:41 pm

No mute?? WOW...thats got to suck major balls. Open mic is the worst thing ever and that alone will keep me away from this game.
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:46 pm
I just got it delivered to me today. I'm going to be trying it out soon. I really hope it isn't as bad as everybody says it is....
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum