SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Medal of Honor - Page 3 Empty Re: Medal of Honor

Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:01 pm
Same here Ditch, everytime I see and ol skool pic of Socom 1 - CA I wanna play, cherry
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:47 pm
I'm playing MoH right now(MP), and I must say, I'm having a lot of fun.
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:29 pm
Very Happy I finally got around to playing the SP for this game. I think Danger Close should have done the online instead of Dice. They were actually smart enough to include prone. D-Pad lean on the L2 button works pretty good. Zipper should take notes, that would be good spot for them to put lean also. Get rid of that damn DGB. Great night vision also. I can't see why people are so harsh when they speak about this game.

On a side note, you can see your got turn the switch when you change your rate of fire. Nothing important, just a little visual effect I enjoyed.

Edit: I just noticed that the gun has 31 loaded instead of the standard 30. +1 for to Danger Close for including the chambered round.
Admin
Admin
OPS COM
OPS COM
https://socomfans.forumotion.net

Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:11 am
I haven't played this game again since the first day I bought up, any patches to fix the LAG ???
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:26 am
Well, I don't know about that, but I never experienced the lag in the first place. That makes it pretty hard for me to tell you.

I forgot to mention the sprint slide that I later noticed after making that post. Like the game or not, the SP(not MP, mechanics were shitty in MP, but still fun IMO) had some innovative features that I would like to see implemented in other games.

Did you ever try out the lean function to its fullest? Its 3 times better than any lean SOCOM ever had.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum