SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Elder Scrolls Empty Elder Scrolls

Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:59 pm
Is anyone here a big Elder Scrolls? One thing is for sure, I'm big one and after reading my copy of Gameinformer today, I couldn't be more excited. So, for once my S4 excitement gets to take a backseat for a little while. Now this is company that knows how to improve their game in every possible way and still not leave their core behind.

So, who here will be picking up Elder Scrolls V?
ChainFire420
ChainFire420
BOOMER
BOOMER

Elder Scrolls Empty Re: Elder Scrolls

Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:02 pm
I played and loved the shit out of Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. And I'm totally hyped for V.....uh, it was Sky something....Skyrin?
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:07 pm
Never played it, I was thinking about checking out a new RPG.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:10 pm
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:24 pm
Elder scrolls V: Skyrim. Skyrim, the land of Nordes(a brutish race of humans) is to the north of Cyrodil (where Oblivion took place). They say that you can go to any place that you can see. So if you see mountains in the distance you can go to them, completely open world. The game will be 100% based on what actions you make. The graphics are beautiful. They have really great engine for the movement of wind and currents etc. I'm going to stop myself here because I could go on for a while.

If you are looking for a new RPG this is for sure the best one running. Finally, some dragons for me to slay.
ChainFire420
ChainFire420
BOOMER
BOOMER

Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:36 pm
Damn that sounds good! I didnt know it would be north of Cyradil. Thats awesome, I like how they linked the games like that.

And Paul, if your looking for a good RPG, Dragon Age: Origins is fucking sweeeet. Or Mass Effect 2 which just arrived on PS3 (by the same people that did Dragon Age. Or you could wait til Dragon Age 2 comes out, in a couple months.

And there's always Borderlands. Its an RPG shooter. Probably my favorite PS3 game cause it just appeals to me in every way, lol. RPG & first-person-shooter? Hell yea.
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:41 pm
Elder Scrolls Elder-scrolls5

This is the only image I could find. I wish I could have found a image of the scenery, but I thought I would post anyways, arm detail is pretty good. The thing that I like the most about it, is that the game is still over six months from being done.

You should really check out the new engine they have, it's sounds pretty awesome.
ChainFire420
ChainFire420
BOOMER
BOOMER

Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:45 pm
Since its to the north, do you know if its all (or mostly) snowy-terrain?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum