SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Elder Scrolls - Page 2 Empty Re: Elder Scrolls

Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:51 pm
I watched the video they put up and it sounds and looks like a movie coming out versus a video game.
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:26 pm
[BER]PAUL-AWOL- wrote:I watched the video they put up and it sounds and looks like a movie coming out versus a video game.

What? That's definitely not the way Elder Scrolls is, but there is always a good story to go along with the gameplay. Come to think of it they could make a great Elder Scrolls movie. Not really sure what you mean although.

ChainFire420 wrote:Since its to the north, do you know if its all (or mostly) snowy-terrain?

Well here's a quote from the Dev "The northern coast is very icy, and you get these glaciers and snow. And then there's an area called the Reach, which is rocky and craggy, in the western end of Skyrim. There's a tundra, this big wide open area in the middle, where you can see the mountains from the far edge. Within this one place, there's maybe six or seven really different environment looks."

Judge for yourself, I just took these photos from my Gameinformer. I tried my best Wink.

Elder Scrolls - Page 2 004sy

Elder Scrolls - Page 2 005xc
Elder Scrolls - Page 2 009hbw
Elder Scrolls - Page 2 012at
ChainFire420
ChainFire420
BOOMER
BOOMER

Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:27 pm
[BER]PAUL-AWOL- wrote:I watched the video they put up and it sounds and looks like a movie coming out versus a video game.

I just watched that video again.....and jesus is it epic. Its the most epic trailer I've seen, lol. You're right, it does look like its for a movie. i WISH it was a movie, but thats the quality of games these days.
ChainFire420
ChainFire420
BOOMER
BOOMER

Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:30 pm
Dude.....good shit with those pics. It looks soooo beautifuuuuul.....
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:40 pm
ChainFire420 wrote:Dude.....good shit with those pics. It looks soooo beautifuuuuul.....

The sad part is that now I'm really excited and I have to wait many months for it.
ChainFire420
ChainFire420
BOOMER
BOOMER

Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:57 pm
Haha, yea. Lets see....

I've got Mass Effect 2 right now
Dragon Age 2 shortly
Socom 4 on the horizon
Uncharted 3 hits around the same time as Skyrim...

there's some others I might I would want to get my hands on, those first three should keep me occupied for a looong time.
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:04 pm
I'm not the biggest fan of Mass Effect, I just can't get into it. I got bored half way threw the first thing and I didn't give ME2 a chance. I still got a few games to keep me occupied. I haven't finished GT5 yet, and just finally got Red Dead a week or to ago so I will definitely be occupied for a while. At least until S4 comes out. Maybe I will even go back and play Oblivion again.
ChainFire420
ChainFire420
BOOMER
BOOMER

Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:12 pm
I would have gone back to Oblivion except I lost that save data when my old PS3 died. I have a Slim now, 320GB, but no backwards-compatability.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum