SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

I PLAYED SOCOM 4 AT ZIPPER. HERE IS MY OPINION

+8
1gneous
whycreations
Admin
ChainFire420
NAME-LESS
bender-flexo
RaginPhoenix
PAUL-AWOL-
12 posters
Go down
Anonymous

I PLAYED SOCOM 4 AT ZIPPER. HERE IS MY OPINION - Page 2 Empty Re: I PLAYED SOCOM 4 AT ZIPPER. HERE IS MY OPINION

Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:41 am
shove all the hardcore fans in the corner to play this one mode with dumbed down features that kinda sorta resemble socom.......
I'll start up a community on socom 2
Admin
Admin
OPS COM
OPS COM
https://socomfans.forumotion.net

I PLAYED SOCOM 4 AT ZIPPER. HERE IS MY OPINION - Page 2 Empty Re: I PLAYED SOCOM 4 AT ZIPPER. HERE IS MY OPINION

Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:25 pm
Well everyone I will post pics here soon of my trip, just got home and I haven't even un packed yet. This was a lot of Socom to take in and after I put these pics up I may take a break from Socom for a few days and pop in once in awhile to respond to questions, but not as frequent as I used too, I need a break. LMAO. Thanks for everyones support. I will probably have them up later today.
Anonymous

Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:40 pm
get some rest Paul. post them later
you must be exhausted in many ways,
you had alot of socom er wannabe socom lately lol
Admin
Admin
OPS COM
OPS COM
https://socomfans.forumotion.net

Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:43 pm
A lot of the Beer Clan is on www.beerclan.biz right now
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:57 pm
DITCH wrote:no pistols
no d pad lean
no classic game modes
camera too fucking close
no lobbies
'no ucrr
damn mother fucking enemy names popping up the last 2 minutes ( can they dumb down the game and make it any more fucking easier? health regen respawn as main mode revive teamates holy fucking damn bullshit!!)
2 primaries
only 1 game mode for classic
classic mode my mother fucking ass!!
I am so pissed off and sad about this news
cod controls and airstrikes and gun unlocks... FUCK!!
I KNOW you did your best and told them what you really thought Paul, good job
do you think they could all tell how sad you were about the game being all fucked up??
I have been in a bad mood since then
my wife was asking how can they call it classic mode when it isnt
she asked did they have the cod employees make this one?
they talk about classic socom as if they never heard of it before
arent these the guys who made socom 1 and 2???!!!
FUCKING BULLSHIT I AM SO PISSED
I would be super happy if classic mode was
same controlls as every damn fucking socom previous to con-
no sprint button
no dumbass up on dpad to talk ( are you kidding me)
camera view back the fuck off
give me my pistol
dpad lean
no mother fucking names or gay pussy ass halo names the last 2 minutes ( what a joke) whos dumbass idea was that?
only 1 primary
nade knockdowns shotty knockdowns.
demo mode!!
extraction mode!!
theres socom

I kind of like the idea of PTT on the D-Pad.
Anonymous

Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:16 pm
tell me your fucking kidding.
you like to stand still to talk?
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:00 pm

Last edited by [BER]PAUL-AWOL- on Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:44 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BN4ZjM5lfls

This is the map mode that put me over the edge as I was playing it. All I kept thinking is why did they put Mag into SOCOM, this looks like MAG2. No one can not deny this doesn't look like MAG, if Zipper says anything different than they are not open to anyone outside of Zipper. I thought bringing 18 of us in was to go outside the Box "Zipper" and listening to guys who know what SOCOM is about. You should have asked our opinions 6 months ago, which implies to me your mind was already set regardless what we had to say. My point is, if you already had the game finished then what was the purpose of having us there and hearing what we had to say ???

So were we a publicity act or will I words matter ? I hope you take heart into our recommendations or no doubt in my mind you will lose all your die hard SOCOM fan base. I want SOCOM and I hate this has happened, don't get me wrong you guys made SOCOM 1 thru CA and that's why I am fan. Why didn't you just continue on with the Genre from the last.

To end this with common sense and thinking as if I worked for Zipper,,, of course Zipper employees are going to say the game looks great, it's a pay check. We were brought in to speak for thousands of fans and trust me, this looks a lot like MAG 3rd person in many ways. This SOCOM will not work for me and I think thousands more feel the same way. I will try and make it work on Classic Mode and hope you guys show more support for SOCOM 4 than any other game you have made. I will still keep the faith for know that you will fix Classic mode to be more like SOCOM.

Last edited by [BER]PAUL-AWOL- on Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum