SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

I asked Roper a question about my Free copy of Socom 4 Empty I asked Roper a question about my Free copy of Socom 4

Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:50 pm
Re: Community day question
To: PAUL-AWOL-

PAUL-AWOL- wrote:
How's it going Mr. Roper. I was one the 18 that was selected for the Community day and we would be recieving a free copy of SOCOM 4, will that game include the pre-order Map pack Abandoned ? I don't remember if this was mentioned, Thank You.

Zpr_Roper wrote:
It will indeed.
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

I asked Roper a question about my Free copy of Socom 4 Empty Re: I asked Roper a question about my Free copy of Socom 4

Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:53 pm
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:Re: Community day question
To: PAUL-AWOL-

PAUL-AWOL- wrote:
How's it going Mr. Roper. I was one the 18 that was selected for the Community day and we would be recieving a free copy of SOCOM 4, will that game include the pre-order Map pack Abandoned ? I don't remember if this was mentioned, Thank You.

Zpr_Roper wrote:
It will indeed.

That's cool. Any word on your beta code yet?
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

I asked Roper a question about my Free copy of Socom 4 Empty Re: I asked Roper a question about my Free copy of Socom 4

Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:54 pm
Nope, but we are getting codes, how many is the quesiton ?
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:00 pm
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:Nope, but we are getting codes, how many is the quesiton ?

Well, I know KRIS needs one....... I imagine it would be pretty hard to have to pick through clan mates and decide who gets one and who doesn't.

A better question, how many times can you re-download the beta? I'm going to give some friends a "special PW" if it can be re-downloaded.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:06 pm
Well I know my Brother is getting the first one. And I know many in our Clan are buying KZ3 so they would be out of the Beta Card loop and Roper did state their would be other ways to get into the Beta,, so who knows. Gotta wait and see first how many they give the 18 that went.

I wouldn't be surprised if it is just one code for me, which is probably more realistic to think this way.

Last edited by PAUL-AWOL- on Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
KRIS2001
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER

Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:02 pm
Ya I would think that they just giving you one cant imagine them handing out a bunch.
Anonymous

Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:48 pm
I figured it would be a free open beta like con was. Oh well I might just rent it if I dont get the free beta
Banes_fury
REAVER
REAVER

Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:04 am
no free open beta unless your in eu. even thats not free as you have to have ps+
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum