SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

This link does say Beta Card Holders should be first - Page 3 Empty Re: This link does say Beta Card Holders should be first

Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:11 pm
KRIS2001 wrote:
NAME-LESS wrote:
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:
NAME-LESS wrote:
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:I am also a plus member and it does have some cool stuff on it, not as much as I thought, but yeah, much cheaper than buying KZ3 for 65 dollars. Cool

I need your password!

I would rather give you the 17.99 before I let you have my Pasword, you may look at Boobies on the Internet under my account and get me trouble with the Wife. LOL. No

Haha, not what I mean't. I was hoping you could do what I do with my friends. Change your PSN password, then lock your checking info so I can't steal from you, then 5 minutes later change it back to your original password so I can't get back on it.

I understand if you don't want to though.

Or you could go to store get $20 PSN card and buy 3 months PLUS for $17.99 you even get couple games for free.

I don't have $20 lol.
KRIS2001
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER

This link does say Beta Card Holders should be first - Page 3 Empty Re: This link does say Beta Card Holders should be first

Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:16 am
NAME-LESS wrote:
KRIS2001 wrote:
NAME-LESS wrote:
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:
NAME-LESS wrote:
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:I am also a plus member and it does have some cool stuff on it, not as much as I thought, but yeah, much cheaper than buying KZ3 for 65 dollars. Cool

I need your password!

I would rather give you the 17.99 before I let you have my Pasword, you may look at Boobies on the Internet under my account and get me trouble with the Wife. LOL. No

Haha, not what I mean't. I was hoping you could do what I do with my friends. Change your PSN password, then lock your checking info so I can't steal from you, then 5 minutes later change it back to your original password so I can't get back on it.

I understand if you don't want to though.

Or you could go to store get $20 PSN card and buy 3 months PLUS for $17.99 you even get couple games for free.

I don't have $20 lol.

lol Thats like 2 driveways shovelled get to work lol
RaginPhoenix
JESTER
JESTER

Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:09 am
DITCH wrote:Yeah. Even though its only a week or 2 diff. It says first . Fitst in the english language means before anyone else. So maybe they changed the definition of the word. Just like theyre advertising s4 as the first socom on ps3.

Yes but first is relative. Being first in your heat does not mean that you are first in the country, etc. Its a relative term. Here they meant first before the non-special crowd.

As for PS+, it clearly states that buying PS+ makes you eligible for betas and gives you a leg up on normal people. So of course they got some recognition from Sony as well.

Lastly, they did not advertise Socom 4 as the first Socom on the ps3. That was a comment made from a few bloggers / reporters that forgot to do their homework. Zipper responded by saying "Yes this is the first Socom that WE have made for the ps3".

Come on man, stop hating for the sake of hating lol Very Happy
ChainFire420
ChainFire420
BOOMER
BOOMER

Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:15 am
RaginPhoenix wrote:
DITCH wrote:Yeah. Even though its only a week or 2 diff. It says first . Fitst in the english language means before anyone else. So maybe they changed the definition of the word. Just like theyre advertising s4 as the first socom on ps3.

Yes but first is relative. Being first in your heat does not mean that you are first in the country, etc. Its a relative term. Here they meant first before the non-special crowd.

As for PS+, it clearly states that buying PS+ makes you eligible for betas and gives you a leg up on normal people. So of course they got some recognition from Sony as well.

Lastly, they did not advertise Socom 4 as the first Socom on the ps3. That was a comment made from a few bloggers / reporters that forgot to do their homework. Zipper responded by saying "Yes this is the first Socom that WE have made for the ps3".

Come on man, stop hating for the sake of hating lol Very Happy
Agreed.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum