SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
ChainFire420
ChainFire420
BOOMER
BOOMER

Im canceling my preorder - Page 3 Empty Re: Im canceling my preorder

Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:51 pm
DITCH wrote:Help us fight on the confrontation boards for more dlc and support for con to get our money through that game because they arent going to get our money for s4. I made a decent thread on there just now titled sony-want some money? I hope that key word grabs them

If we actually got some massive (and I mean MASSIVE) support going from the fans for Confrontation, and Zipper (or Slant Six) actually try to support the game again, well that would be AMZING and i would be right behind you. Unfortunately, its less than unlikely. BUT, if you can get a following of people to start crying for a Confrontation revive, i'll be there.
x-X-KRATOS-X-x
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:24 am
Im not buying this game! Its so disappointing how much they forgot about the core fans....its really sad....Socom is dead unfortunetly
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:52 am
DITCH wrote:It is alot of fun. Im playing right now.. Well waiting between matches now for paul to join my clan war lobby. But this game isnt socom

You popped into a game I was in last night, but you left right away Sad. I played against Mr.Pushrod once also.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum