SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
Anonymous

Im canceling my preorder - Page 2 Empty Re: Im canceling my preorder

Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:49 am
I will rent it. brink looks badass though.
we have a big enough clan, I wish we could all get back on con and play together in private rooms, I play with the bbi clan in private invite only rooms on con, works great HOLY BAWLZ and I are the only BER guys in there
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:56 am
I wish CON would be played again by the BER Clan but that game is done for alot of people in our Clan. I have tried heavily to get us all back on there and too many dis like the Tilly Noobs and the fact that all the Glitchers took over. That is why we are such a big Clan because people agree to wear our tag on what ever game they are enjoying at the moment and are trusted as long time Socomers to invite people on your rosters who go with our way of gaming.

I guess Ditch you missed us when we were 150 strong on Socom Combined Assault and about 80 strong on Confrontation. This will happen again on SOCOM 4 in the beginning and our numbers will be huge on that game,, that is why I hope the few who oppose the game will buy it for the Clan side and not SOCOM.
Anonymous

Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:17 pm
if we make private invite only rooms on con there will be no cheaters and no tillys. so what is the problem?
Paul are you trying to talk me into getting UNsocom 4?
I'm sure it will be on ebay by the end of launch week
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:20 pm
Not trying to talk you into anything, I'm just saying when the whole Clan is playing SOCOM 4 for the most part I don't want you to feel left out is all. Just looking out for everyone like I always do. Nothing more. Very Happy
whycreations
JESTER
JESTER
http://www.theeventshorizon.com/Community/index.php

Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:11 pm
Ditch ... I know what your talking about really ....
but honestly as I have posted in the past .. no matter how bad this game is .. it is still a lot better then a lot of games out there (as long as you stick with classic mode on all of it ... )

There is a lot of potential for Community activities and
I really like the "uplink" mode and the "Last defense" mode ...

"Last defense" mode goes in stages and the matches I played today (Classic mode only) where really fun ....

and I was testing out the clan thing where you can get your clan on a network and see other clans in networks that want to battle ... so this is going to be good for competition ... yes you would have to bypass a lot of the issues you have with controller and camera view but once you get the hang of it .. I believe a lot of people can get in to this game ..

Anonymous

Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:34 pm
It is alot of fun. Im playing right now.. Well waiting between matches now for paul to join my clan war lobby. But this game isnt socom
whycreations
JESTER
JESTER
http://www.theeventshorizon.com/Community/index.php

Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:41 pm
no .. it is not socom ... but yes it is still fun (in time)
Anonymous

Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:15 pm
Help us fight on the confrontation boards for more dlc and support for con to get our money through that game because they arent going to get our money for s4. I made a decent thread on there just now titled sony-want some money? I hope that key word grabs them
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum