SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

TRS Forums "read only mode"

+23
KMART
tbird
PAUL-AWOL-
UnSeenDeath88
ChemoFreak7
Peiper
MACK IS GOD
S_L_I_C_K
Oni64
MR.BLUE
Kill_Frosty
SocomDitch
JRiv_Eagle
Bacterin
xCaZx
TOMBSTONE4U
PRE_-CISION-_
Organ-Donor
Tactical Junglist
Buchanans
1UP
eVo7
Admin
27 posters
Go down
dizee
dizee
JESTER
JESTER

TRS Forums "read only mode" - Page 35 Empty Re: TRS Forums "read only mode"

Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:06 pm
S_L_I_C_K wrote:so has this video been made public yet?  

Original link is up and running. First 10-15mins or so only parts relevant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Qr8zZ97DeQ
MACK IS GOD
MACK IS GOD
BOOMER
BOOMER

Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:07 pm
Swill wrote:
MACK IS GOD wrote:
Swill wrote:

Trying to talk sense into people by having conversations with them isn't the same as calling people SJW's, faggots, and pussies and continuously digging up old shit from the past in order to keep the drama fueled up.

You can deflect all you want, but the points I made in regards to Hexum's video still stands and you haven't refuted them. You took a phrase that he said and completely misinterpreted it to fit the biased narrative you want to hear in your own head, classic conspiracy theory tin foil ridiculousness.

At the end of the day, the fact is that there are people on both sides actively working to end the drama and move things forward in a positive direction. You're one of the very few minority left who want to dig the trench and keep fighting the pointless fight, and pretty soon you'll be left all by yourself or with the last few clowns who aren't mature enough to grow the fuck and move on. Enjoy it.

Nobody has talked about any of those guys in days. We have said numerous times that we have no problem playing with them and have tried in the past to play with them.

He also said the comment on the video wasnt earth shattering news and that only continues to be brought up because you continue to reference it.

You then pat yourself on the back for trying to win the Socom Nobel Peace Prize for your humanitarian efforts to end the drama while then turning around in the next breath and calling people names.

We all get it. You are the shining beacon of light trying to lead us all to the promised land.

Bottom line. Just like we have said from the beginning and tried to do on more than one occasion, we have no problem playing with them. Never did. I just personally wont play with War Pig on my team. We dont need the sanctimony and threats of being ostracized, because A)We dont give a fuck, and B)You are completely misrepresenting peoples positions.

Its a video game with public rooms. If they want to play in a public room with us they are free to do that. Nobody ever said anything to the contrary.

A) You absolutely give a fuck, you just don't want to tell yourself that. It's a nice lie though lol.

B) I'm not misrepresenting anything. You and Dizee are the only ones left hunkered down in your trenches refusing to talk to people on the other side. Everyone else is moving on and talking to each other, you know, like reasonable adults.

But hey, again, enjoy your drama echo-chamber. You can respond and get the last word in, if you'd like. I've said what I need to say on this topic.

Why do I need to talk to anybody? Where does it say that people playing a video game need to like each other? What is your obsession with everybody getting along? Who cares. It has nothing to do with playing Socom if thats what you are really interested in.

S_L_I_C_K
S_L_I_C_K
REAVER
REAVER

Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:17 pm
Swill wrote:
S_L_I_C_K wrote:so has this video been made public yet?  

It's in Dizee's Discord channel, he can post it if he wants. It's as I said, it's just Dizee completely misinterpreting what Hexum said to fit the bias narrative he wants to hear inside his own head. There was absolutely zero mention of why Animal, Luke, or TRS shut down TRS.
i was just trying to point out the fact that unless the video is public whatever you heard or someone else heard on it means nothing. the only way whatever is on it can be used to prove anything is if everyone knows they are listening to the same version. privately sending videos to individuals makes it seem shady.
but if its now public everyone can hear the same thing and make up their minds. i wont be listening to it because i dont give a shit really..
hexum
hexum
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:34 pm
not making it public = hiding something.
end of story.

so everyone gets a different version and nobody is any wiser?

awful lot of deflection going on here

so has this video been made public yet?

**yes**

but if its now public everyone can hear the same thing and make up their minds. i wont be listening to it because i dont give a shit really..

#SOCOMFORUMSIN2017
1UP
1UP
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA
https://1upsdevelopment.com/

Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:57 pm
Tactical Junglist wrote:
1UP wrote:
Swill wrote:

Yada yada yada. My point still stands. You're an immature child who wants to hold grudges for an eternity because you don't have the balls or the sensibility to act like an adult, grow the fuck up, and move on from the past. You can try to speak for the people who joined Tawok's channel, but the evidence is in action. They joined. They're at least mildly interested in seeing things improve. Myself, 1UP, Evo, Paul, Jungle, we've been having cordial, normal conversations with Tawok and Co. all day in the Discord over there, so you can say what you want to keep deluding yourself.

As for the rest, again, posting about Hexum's video doesn't add anything worthwhile or significant. We all already know why TRS was shut down. Seeing or not seeing Hexum's video doesn't change anything. You wanted to post about it so you can continue to act like a brat, throw shade at people, and continue the drama you so desperately need to continue. Again, you're part of the problem and you no longer have any room to claim you're a victim, because if you wanted to be part of the solution and help things move forward in a positive way, you could. Yet, you refuse to.

Please do not speak for me. I have yet to have a meaningful conversation with Tawok and as of this morning he killed any attempt of that happening.

It's rather funny how you get on him for speaking for people but here you are doing the same fucking thing and you have no idea what my thoughts are on the situation.

@1UP, Tawok let me know that the reason you got bumped from Discord is because he made some changes to his channel. You need a phone verified account now.

And I quote from him:

"I had a troll use the idiscord command on my stream last night to jump in here and post some foul shit. According to the Discord Admins, using the phone verification requirement is the best way to nip that in the bud.

I can post a moderation log screenshot later to substantiate my claim."

No I know what happened, but I am not getting an app on my phone to talk to a person on discord. There are other ways he could have handled that, he decided to do the more intrusive route.
1UP
1UP
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA
https://1upsdevelopment.com/

Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:59 pm
Swill wrote:
1UP wrote:
Swill wrote:

Yada yada yada. My point still stands. You're an immature child who wants to hold grudges for an eternity because you don't have the balls or the sensibility to act like an adult, grow the fuck up, and move on from the past. You can try to speak for the people who joined Tawok's channel, but the evidence is in action. They joined. They're at least mildly interested in seeing things improve. Myself, 1UP, Evo, Paul, Jungle, we've been having cordial, normal conversations with Tawok and Co. all day in the Discord over there, so you can say what you want to keep deluding yourself.

As for the rest, again, posting about Hexum's video doesn't add anything worthwhile or significant. We all already know why TRS was shut down. Seeing or not seeing Hexum's video doesn't change anything. You wanted to post about it so you can continue to act like a brat, throw shade at people, and continue the drama you so desperately need to continue. Again, you're part of the problem and you no longer have any room to claim you're a victim, because if you wanted to be part of the solution and help things move forward in a positive way, you could. Yet, you refuse to.

Please do not speak for me. I have yet to have a meaningful conversation with Tawok and as of this morning he killed any attempt of that happening.

It's rather funny how you get on him for speaking for people but here you are doing the same fucking thing and you have no idea what my thoughts are on the situation.

Since you haven't seemed to clue in on it yet, I thought I'd go ahead and give you the courtesy of letting you in on it with one last response.

I think you're a complete moron/troll, as you seem to always either completely misconstrue what I'm saying or you fail spectacularly to comprehend it, literally almost every single time. So, I don't respond to you anymore, nor will I after this courtesy response. If you want to respond to my comments and waste your time in doing so, then by all means, go for it. Just know that, when you do, it's a victory for me because you'll be lured into wasting your time writing something that will never be read by me or responded to by me.

But hey, by all means, carry on.
Swill you are so fucking stupid it isn't funny. What I said was based on what you just said. You tried to speak for me. Quit being a cunt, admit you were fucking wrong for once and move the fuck on.

I noticed you left the dicord again, was the lack of drama there too offending for you?
Tactical Junglist
Tactical Junglist
REAVER
REAVER

Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:26 pm
MACK IS GOD wrote:
Why do I need to talk to anybody? Where does it say that people playing a video game need to like each other?

To me, this would be fine and it's a great point. I agree. No one has to talk to each other to move on. There can just be a mutual agreement not to foment the drama by not rehashing old shit. That's the moving on part.

And that's not targeted at you or anyone in particular. You just make a great point to reply to. Everyone can just stop the personal mudslinging, keep the shit talk to SOCOM or how bad the other team is and I think things will sort themselves out just fine. You and I can kill a deep dish, a wet aged steak, have a few Imperial Stouts, and commit some good ol' fashioned debauchery...

Last edited by Tactical Junglist on Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tactical Junglist
Tactical Junglist
REAVER
REAVER

Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:29 pm
1UP wrote:
Tactical Junglist wrote:
1UP wrote:

@1UP, Tawok let me know that the reason you got bumped from Discord is because he made some changes to his channel. You need a phone verified account now.

And I quote from him:

"I had a troll use the idiscord command on my stream last night to jump in here and post some foul shit. According to the Discord Admins, using the phone verification requirement is the best way to nip that in the bud.

I can post a moderation log screenshot later to substantiate my claim."

No I know what happened, but I am not getting an app on my phone to talk to a person on discord. There are other ways he could have handled that, he decided to do the more intrusive route.

Roger that...just passing along information.

I don't think you NEED to use the app per se, I think it's just for verification purposes. I may be wrong though as I use both phone and PC.

Again, he just asked someone to reach out to you, so I did...
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum