SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

TRS Forums "read only mode"

+23
KMART
tbird
PAUL-AWOL-
UnSeenDeath88
ChemoFreak7
Peiper
MACK IS GOD
S_L_I_C_K
Oni64
MR.BLUE
Kill_Frosty
SocomDitch
JRiv_Eagle
Bacterin
xCaZx
TOMBSTONE4U
PRE_-CISION-_
Organ-Donor
Tactical Junglist
Buchanans
1UP
eVo7
Admin
27 posters
Go down
Tactical Junglist
Tactical Junglist
REAVER
REAVER

TRS Forums "read only mode" - Page 37 Empty Re: TRS Forums "read only mode"

Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:18 pm
If I could make a suggestion or two:

1. How about we just let people move towards a moving on in their own way? People want to reach out to Tawok and others to try and truly mend a fence, great. if people want to acknowledge it's time to put the drama to sleep without necessarily talking to each other and openly squashing things between parties, great. In the end, letting things cool off and then seeing where they go isn't a bad thing.

Baby steps for now is the order of the day IMO. Let things return to a somewhat normal and peaceful state and then if people want to talk later on outstanding. As long as the open personal attacks subside and there is a consensus cease fire, then that is the best thing to hope for at the moment. There's more than one way to get to this solution. It's obviously my opinion, but it's worth a try.

2. The Hexum thing is now moot. The video has been made public and people can listen and glean whatever information they want out of it.
Buchanans
Buchanans
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:03 pm
Let me ask a question here...
Who are the people, if any, that flat out refuse to play with certain others? I'm not asking if they refuse to hug and hold hands or any make up bullshit but if they just flat out refuse to play on opposing sides of a game because of personal feelings about character?
MACK IS GOD
MACK IS GOD
BOOMER
BOOMER

Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:19 pm
Buchanans wrote:Let me ask a question here...
Who are the people, if any, that flat out refuse to play with certain others? I'm not asking if they refuse to hug and hold hands or any make up bullshit but if they just flat out refuse to play on opposing sides of a game because of personal feelings about character?

My stance has always been I will play in any public room against anyone. I will not play on the same team as War Pig.
Tactical Junglist
Tactical Junglist
REAVER
REAVER

Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:40 pm

From my knowledge, I can't think of anyone here that falls under that...
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:30 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

I had whole fuckin clans I wouldn't play with.. The GNK Clan was one, along with anyone who had a glitch tag, 4 or more letters.

But since Xlink, can't think of anyone.
MACK IS GOD
MACK IS GOD
BOOMER
BOOMER

Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:02 pm
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:

I had whole fuckin clans I wouldn't play with.. The GNK Clan was one, along with anyone who had a glitch tag,  4 or more letters.

Good times. I had many clans that we both had Kill On Sight directives towards each other. Many weekends were spent raiding other clan's rooms and teamkilling back and forth.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:35 am
MACK IS GOD wrote:
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:

I had whole fuckin clans I wouldn't play with.. The GNK Clan was one, along with anyone who had a glitch tag,  4 or more letters.

Good times. I had many clans that we both had Kill On Sight directives towards each other. Many weekends were spent raiding other clan's rooms and teamkilling back and forth.

No doubt. Make a new name, infiltrate the dealer, find the supplier and get the Team kill. "love this movie"

Buchanans
Buchanans
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:57 am
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:
MACK IS GOD wrote:
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:

No doubt. Make a new name, infiltrate the dealer, find the supplier and get the Team kill. "love this movie"

Pssh.. man you guys were assholes. I NEVER did anything like that.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum