SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
MACK IS GOD
MACK IS GOD
BOOMER
BOOMER

Fantasy Footbal League Discussion (2017) - Page 4 Empty Re: Fantasy Footbal League Discussion (2017)

Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:00 pm
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:I'm hanging in there at 2nd place after losing 2 in a row. I wanted to catch Mack but it seems he may be running away with it this year..

We play final game of the year. That could very well determine the number 1 seed. I dont even mention PRECISIONS team because everybody can see the wheels are about to fall off his team and hes gonna do a Thelma and Louise off the nearest cliff.
MACK IS GOD
MACK IS GOD
BOOMER
BOOMER

Fantasy Footbal League Discussion (2017) - Page 4 Empty Re: Fantasy Footbal League Discussion (2017)

Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:01 pm
TOMBSTONE4U wrote:
MACK IS GOD wrote:

Yup. Theres a new gem available on waivers now too for those who are in the loop. I wont waste a waiver pick on him myself, but if he makes Free Agent, hes all mine.

Not that I really need any more weapons, Im already the class of the league by far......

HAHAHAHAHAhahahahahaAHAHAHAHAHA
If you mean Megatron I'm not biting, few years removed and looked like he was a pretty pedestrian receiver in his final season. Big guys like him Moss, T.O. seem to see their shelf life much earlier then smaller good receivers. Between the ages of 31 to 33 is when guys like these rapidly decline it seems.

Nope, not him. PRE was thinking of a different guy too. This guy could solidify my final march to the Championship and truly make me unbeatable. Hopefully none of you guys grabs him first though.
TOMBSTONE4U
JESTER
JESTER

Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:32 pm
MACK IS GOD wrote:
TOMBSTONE4U wrote:
MACK IS GOD wrote:

Yup. Theres a new gem available on waivers now too for those who are in the loop. I wont waste a waiver pick on him myself, but if he makes Free Agent, hes all mine.

Not that I really need any more weapons, Im already the class of the league by far......

HAHAHAHAHAhahahahahaAHAHAHAHAHA
If you mean Megatron I'm not biting, few years removed and looked like he was a pretty pedestrian receiver in his final season. Big guys like him Moss, T.O. seem to see their shelf life much earlier then smaller good receivers. Between the ages of 31 to 33 is when guys like these rapidly decline it seems.

Nope, not him. PRE was thinking of a different guy too. This guy could solidify my final march to the Championship and truly make me unbeatable. Hopefully none of you guys grabs him first though.
If you mean a certain QB going to be some time before he can learn the system. But for your team that might be a good stash for now who maybe takes over the reigns in a few weeks and maybe is a fantasy factor by the time fantasy playoffs roll around.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:32 am
So will it be McFadden or Morris ? that is the question.. I also heard there maybe a 3rd back involved who actually produced more yardage..

But for some reason Jerry likes McFadden..
MACK IS GOD
MACK IS GOD
BOOMER
BOOMER

Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:53 am
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:So will it be McFadden or Morris ? that is the question.. I also heard there maybe a 3rd back involved who actually produced more yardage..

But for some reason Jerry likes McFadden..

Jones will always go for McFadden. They have the Arkansas connection.
PRE_-CISION-_
PRE_-CISION-_
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:26 pm
I just want to say I'm pissed at Bull for stacking QBs all season only to fail at stacking QBs to the point that he needs to grab another (Goff whom I wanted this week).
MACK IS GOD
MACK IS GOD
BOOMER
BOOMER

Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:31 pm
PRE_-CISION-_ wrote:I just want to say I'm pissed at Bull for stacking QBs all season only to fail at stacking QBs to the point that he needs to grab another (Goff whom I wanted this week).

If you can come up with a suitable offer I might be inclined to trade you 2 time Superbowl champion and surefire Hall of Famer Eli Manning.........
TOMBSTONE4U
JESTER
JESTER

Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:01 pm
PRE_-CISION-_ wrote:I just want to say I'm pissed at Bull for stacking QBs all season only to fail at stacking QBs to the point that he needs to grab another (Goff whom I wanted this week).
Well I sent you an offer to swap out your QB and his shoulder issue for Cam Newton. On the flip side of that I'll give you Safari Jenkins for Engram. My thinking was that Cam Newton is the better QB and that Engram is the better TE so we both improve a little and give up a little in one area. Winston would just be on my bench as an insurance policy anyways as after what Watson did to Seattle and how much points I left on the bench I don't plan on sitting him the rest of the way unless it's due to injury.

On a side note I finally gave up on him and dumped his ass but for anyone who wants to take a shot on him I dumped Reed to the FA list if you are desperate for a TE.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum