SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Fantasy Footbal League Discussion (2017) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantasy Footbal League Discussion (2017)

Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:28 pm
I can't fuckin believe the Seahawks pulled it off. Bill O'Brien needs to be fired for his bullshit conservative play calling with in 2 minutes.. 

Texans should be in first place.. 2 loses to the Seahawks and Pats with less than 1 min left is terrible.
MACK IS GOD
MACK IS GOD
BOOMER
BOOMER

Fantasy Footbal League Discussion (2017) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantasy Footbal League Discussion (2017)

Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:30 pm
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:Mack is looking pretty good as of now.

Yea it was dicey for a while, but my talent eventually won out. The superior fantasy football player, myself, won the game. Theres no substituting for pure talent, and thats what I have.
TOMBSTONE4U
JESTER
JESTER

Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:38 pm
I left a lot of points on the bench this week. I figured not just playing Seattle but playing them at Seattle would be a bit much for rookie Watson and Fuller to overcome. They both had a monster day. On top of Fuller having like 125 yds and 2 TDs Watson still found time to pass for over 200 yards to Hopkins. Seattle's D must be feeling a little less cocky after that game lol, although they did get the W so they're likely ok with it in the end.
PRE_-CISION-_
PRE_-CISION-_
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:36 pm
Freaking Winston man.... if he puts up his usual 18-20 points I walk away with a win. There's still hope if KC collapses tomorrow.
TOMBSTONE4U
JESTER
JESTER

Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:14 pm
MACK IS GOD wrote:

Yea it was dicey for a while, but my talent eventually won out. The superior fantasy football player, myself, won the game. Theres no substituting for pure talent, and thats what I have.
Tell you what Mack, Kamara might be edging his way to RB 1 material. With AP gone and Ingram losing 2 fumbles in the 4th quarter this week it may open the door for the Kamara shift. I can't remember if it was due to fumbles or performance but I remember Ingram being put behind Tim Hightower a coupple seasons back or so, so the coach is not afraid to black ball Ingram for shit like that. Kamra has more talent by accident then Hightower ever did on purpose so I don't think he'll be too hesitant with pulling the trigger.
TOMBSTONE4U
JESTER
JESTER

Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:54 pm
Looks like Juju bitch slapped you in the late game lol. Dude didn't even have an active player in his RB slot and throwing up almost 150 on ya anyways.
MACK IS GOD
MACK IS GOD
BOOMER
BOOMER

Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:58 pm
TOMBSTONE4U wrote:
MACK IS GOD wrote:

Tell you what Mack, Kamara might be edging his way to RB 1 material. With AP gone and Ingram losing 2 fumbles in the 4th quarter this week it may open the door for the Kamara shift. I can't remember if it was due to fumbles or performance but I remember Ingram being put behind Tim Hightower a coupple seasons back or so, so the coach is not afraid to black ball Ingram for shit like that. Kamra has more talent by accident then Hightower ever did on purpose so I don't think he'll be too hesitant with pulling the trigger.

Yea I was already at 50/50 for plugging him in over Hyde already, and frankly I would have today had I not woke up at 3pm in a pool of my own vomit with a dead hooker next to me.
MACK IS GOD
MACK IS GOD
BOOMER
BOOMER

Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:01 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
PRE_-CISION-_ wrote:Freaking Winston man.... if he puts up his usual 18-20 points I walk away with a win. There's still hope if KC collapses tomorrow.

Fantasy Footbal League Discussion (2017) - Page 2 14734310
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum