SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
Admin
Admin
OPS COM
OPS COM
https://socomfans.forumotion.net

Should I add the PSP Socom versions to the Forum Empty Should I add the PSP Socom versions to the Forum

Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:11 am
I was surfing around today and ran across some Fireteam Bravo Them music and was wondering should I include PSP Socom's on the Forum. I didn't really play them all that much. Any ideas or comments on this ?
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Should I add the PSP Socom versions to the Forum Empty Re: Should I add the PSP Socom versions to the Forum

Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:16 am
I've played them quite a bit. I can't see there being many people that would use it. Perhaps a universal PSP SOCOM forum, that would be better.
Anonymous

Should I add the PSP Socom versions to the Forum Empty Re: Should I add the PSP Socom versions to the Forum

Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:25 pm
Should I get ftb2 or 3
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:36 pm
Well, 2 was better. 3 was still pretty good, but the story is lacking a little and the MP is pretty glitchy. On the hand the MP is still fun in 3, it has CO-OP and I still play it.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum