SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
Swatstylez
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA
http://amway.com/aperalta

The Official Socom Forum needs to hurry up! Empty The Official Socom Forum needs to hurry up!

Tue May 24, 2011 12:58 pm
This game is awesome but needs some minor fixes that will make it 100% better Zipper should have taken care of this right from the start I dont understand why this half ased these few topics.

1. the ability to change your crosshairs to the left shoulder or a lean option.
I mean come on your telling me I have to go into cover mode just to shoot from my left shoulder!!! this is so dumb and they need to patch a button where the crosshair will change over to the left side of the shoulder- its been in all the previous socoms including CONFRONTATION! which was probably the worst socom created yet it had this option.

2. The party system-WTF is this
In earlier interviews they said they didnt want private servers and rooms and created a party system similar to most multiplayer games out there.. quicker access to friends and games..
-ARE YOU FUCKEN KIDDING ME! For this game to be the most tactical based shooter out and for it to depend on team work.. they sure included the stupidest party system ever imaginable. You cant even join a damn room with out your friend being in one... which half the time its a full ROOM! so wheres this party system? most times me and my friends have to vote people out just to make room for our friends which is just dumb... Either make private servers and rooms so we can play ranked or make an actual party system where friends can meet and then search for the same game altogether LIKE MOST MULTI-PLAYER GAMES!

3. THE MIC SYSTEM IS TERRIBLE!
Ok great idea socom for making it an open mic during respawn games
Classic game mode you have to press the up button to get the mic which you dont even know when you have control of or how much time you have on the mic.. Half the time you gotta look at the upper right corner to see if your name pops up.. which takes you away from the main SCREEN--The CENTER! or you gotta press select to see if your even talking what kind of bullshit is this? Give us a sound like in Socom 2 or just make the whole damn game OPEN mic..

Zipper needs to make these changes asap or else this game is going to flop like no other.. If they dont make these changes I can see myself getting bored of this game in like another month.. How are you going to claim to be the best tactical shooter when you dont give the player the proper tools to communicate and to play smoothly.

ZIPPER....FIX THIS!
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

The Official Socom Forum needs to hurry up! Empty Re: The Official Socom Forum needs to hurry up!

Tue May 24, 2011 1:26 pm
I agree with all three of your complaints. My biggest 3 would be Lobbies, Mics, and the lack of game modes. I miss Demo.
I_Seiran_I
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

The Official Socom Forum needs to hurry up! Empty Re: The Official Socom Forum needs to hurry up!

Wed May 25, 2011 10:13 pm
the mics were terrible imho. they should get confrontations mics, never had a problem with them...
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum