SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
dizee
dizee
JESTER
JESTER

Cutting the cord to cable TV - Page 2 Empty Re: Cutting the cord to cable TV

Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:45 pm
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:Had no idea Amazon prime had all of that. My daughter uses Sling TV but still pays too much for it. I don't think Sling is the way to go..

My Son said something about the Playstation having some kind of TV network package?
Yes Playstation Vue. I used that before Directv Now. It was pretty good and had a good Cloud DVR feature. Not as good of a channel selection though.
MACK IS GOD
MACK IS GOD
BOOMER
BOOMER

Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:46 pm
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:Had no idea Amazon prime had all of that. My daughter uses Sling TV but still pays too much for it. I don't think Sling is the way to go..

My Son said something about the Playstation having some kind of TV network package?

Yo, Amazon Prime is legit.

I got it simply to save on shipping. But then I looked at Amazon video. And they got EVERYTHING. Its crazy how much shit they got.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:47 pm
I was leaning more towards Tivo because I can record shows and shit on it.. It's expensive but has good reviews.
MACK IS GOD
MACK IS GOD
BOOMER
BOOMER

Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:48 pm
dizee wrote:

Yes Playstation Vue. I used that before Directv Now. It was pretty good and had a good Cloud DVR feature. Not as good of a channel selection though.

Dizee is obviously a paid shill for Playstation. He was telling me to buy Call of Duty in a private message earlier.

Dizee cant be trusted......
MACK IS GOD
MACK IS GOD
BOOMER
BOOMER

Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:50 pm
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:I was leaning more towards Tivo because I can record shows and shit on it.. It's expensive but has good reviews.

Bro I'll give you my Prime password and let you check out whats available....

Im telling you, 12 bucks a month that shit is a bargain.
Buchanans
Buchanans
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:56 pm
MACK IS GOD wrote:

I got it simply to save on shipping. But then I looked at Amazon video. And they got EVERYTHING. Its crazy how much shit they got.
This is what happened with me too, got Prime for the shipping. The one thing that infuriates me about it is that they will not ship to a Tahoe house. I guess since they figure they can't assure their 2 day shipping if there is too much snow in the winter they just flat out don't. Pretty annoying at times. But it's mostly gun shit and ammo that I don't get off amazon that I send there.
MACK IS GOD
MACK IS GOD
BOOMER
BOOMER

Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:00 am
Buchanans wrote:
MACK IS GOD wrote:

This is what happened with me too, got Prime for the shipping. The one thing that infuriates me about it is that they will not ship to a Tahoe house. I guess since they figure they can't assure their 2 day shipping if there is too much snow in the winter they just flat out don't. Pretty annoying at times. But it's mostly gun shit and ammo that I don't get off amazon that I send there.

Well there you go. Some blue haired leftist cuck is jamming up your shipments.
Buchanans
Buchanans
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:00 am
Is prime still 99 if you get the year up front?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum