SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Here is our Schedule for the Tournament - Page 6 Empty Re: Here is our Schedule for the Tournament

Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:52 pm
RaginPhoenix wrote:usb? why do you need that to run socom?
You need an Old Skool USB Mic, PS2 Mic to hear on SOCOM 1 thru CA.
RaginPhoenix
JESTER
JESTER

Here is our Schedule for the Tournament - Page 6 Empty Re: Here is our Schedule for the Tournament

Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:54 pm
Hmmm but this is for backward compatible ps3's only right?
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:58 pm
Yep, you can't hear anything on the PS3 if your using a PS3 mic, it has to be a USB mic that is for PS2 games. I have my old Socom 1 Mic that I still use. LOL
RaginPhoenix
JESTER
JESTER

Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:59 pm
Damn, I had a backwards compatible ps3 till the frigging firmware update killed my blu-ray reader. Sony bought me a new one but its not backwards compatible.
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:53 pm
RaginPhoenix wrote:Damn, I had a backwards compatible ps3 till the frigging firmware update killed my blu-ray reader. Sony bought me a new one but its not backwards compatible.

Yeah they are bastards like that Very Happy. You can use a PS3 mic from the old SOCOMs, it just has to be a Logitech and USB.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum