SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

While my Move Controllers are Charging - Page 5 Empty Re: While my Move Controllers are Charging

Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:27 pm
Alright, let me know when your getting back on. I didn't go through 3 hours of setting that shit up for nothing.
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

While my Move Controllers are Charging - Page 5 Empty Re: While my Move Controllers are Charging

Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:28 pm
I doubt it was him, he said he didn't have long to play.
Anonymous

Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:44 pm
I had to go and I dont have ausb mic I like blood lake
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:19 pm
I know, I was just foking with you Dltch, LMAO, you thought I was serious HUH, LMAO, sorry man, I was glad you left because I had to go to the store and buy Water and drinks, crap like that, my bad for making you think this. it's all good. Razz
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:23 pm
So, going to be able to get tonight?
Anonymous

Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:53 pm
Yes.and I thought I was doing pretty good against those guys on ab
andoned
silly paul
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:05 pm
DITCH wrote:Yes.and I thought I was doing pretty good against those guys on ab
andoned
silly paul
Yeah you was holding your own for sure. You need to get a mic some how because I wanted to tell you were they were at but couldn't. I got 3 Nade kills and I think that was it. I can't play tonight, we are going to have a hard freeze here tonight and I need to put my dogs in my garage and set up a heater and beds for them. Have fun and cyall tomorrow.
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:17 pm
[BER]PAUL-AWOL- wrote:
DITCH wrote:Yes.and I thought I was doing pretty good against those guys on ab
andoned
silly paul
Yeah you was holding your own for sure. You need to get a mic some how because I wanted to tell you were they were at but couldn't. I got 3 Nade kills and I think that was it. I can't play tonight, we are going to have a hard freeze here tonight and I need to put my dogs in my garage and set up a heater and beds for them. Have fun and cyall tomorrow.

Cya man. Don't let the dogs in the house?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum