SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

While my Move Controllers are Charging - Page 2 Empty Re: While my Move Controllers are Charging

Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:34 pm
When can you get on? I can't use my computer at the same time as my ps2, so I need to know how and when to meet up with you.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

While my Move Controllers are Charging - Page 2 Empty Re: While my Move Controllers are Charging

Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:43 pm
it's gonna be about 45 minutes or so, have something that popped up at work i have to take care of.
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:45 pm
Alright man, I'll send you a friend request. My username is ThePersonOrSo , just in-case I can't get a request to you. See you on the battlefield.
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:01 pm
Well, I found a way to use my PS2 and the internet at the same time. Just let me know when you get on and I'll jump on.
Anonymous

Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:04 pm
are you on now? and what do you guys think of the $8 game coming out modern combat domination? looks like counter strike and for that price I just may get it
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:08 pm
My PS2 is on, so I guess so. I'm only going to sign in when somebody else does. Edit: It looks cool, I just hope it isn't just another COD ripoff.
Anonymous

Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:17 pm
I'll get on ca. my name is 6ambit
Anonymous

Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:19 pm
my trittons mic dont work on ps2 games so I am mic-less
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum