SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
Anonymous

I was chosen to go Play Socom 4 in Seattle - Page 4 Empty Re: I was chosen to go Play Socom 4 in Seattle

Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:55 pm
Say hi to roper and dunham for me. Tell them at the bar I wish I was there with the 20 our so of you drinking my coke
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

I was chosen to go Play Socom 4 in Seattle - Page 4 Empty Re: I was chosen to go Play Socom 4 in Seattle

Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:02 pm
I just wanted to say, have a great trip tomorrow Paul, I wish you well.
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:58 pm
Now I feel like a dick. I forgot about everyone else that was registered.

To Walter, Bush and anyone else that is going, good luck guys.
Anonymous

Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:06 pm
Have fun guys and be safe.the world needs more socomers.dont worry about the questions you'll be asked when you get home.just have fun
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:56 pm
Thanks everyone, I will try my best to tell you all I can Thursday night after I play the game, depends on what the Non Disclosure Agreement says. I fly tomorrow at 10 am Central. I am all packed up and feel like a Kid on Christmas Eve knowing your getting a Brand new bike.
Anonymous

Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:10 pm
Lmao! Awesome. Try to sleep tonight buddy
Anonymous

Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:11 pm
If you can't sleep ill ne on socom 1 or 2
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:08 pm
My question (for after you can talk), was there Lean? For some reason it's all I care about right now. That and MP character design.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum