SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
BiG-LUCK
BiG-LUCK
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

I was chosen to go Play Socom 4 in Seattle - Page 2 Empty Re: I was chosen to go Play Socom 4 in Seattle

Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:35 pm
Any way to communicate with ya while your there with that droid with some kind of IM ? I have a BB thats all. You got some facebook or something so we can holla at each other get minute by minute uodates? Laptop??
Anonymous

I was chosen to go Play Socom 4 in Seattle - Page 2 Empty Re: I was chosen to go Play Socom 4 in Seattle

Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:39 pm
Awesome, I think with all us hungry mouths to feed about socom 4
it will be easier for you to put it up here on the forum instead of texting and calling us individually, damn I am jealous of you, good luck bro, play some old school socom a few days before you go to have a fresh feel of old socom on your mid instead of busted /6

ps. if you want to call or text me I would be happy lol
BiG-LUCK
BiG-LUCK
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:43 pm

I hope they let you take some vids PAUL and I really hope you can get some MP shots. Post them on your YouTube Im a subscriber. That Droid suppose to be able to do everything right?
If you are able I could do some editing for ya if needed. I don't know how restricted you maybe. I would be upset if it's only SP for you guys.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:04 pm
Yeah I think my droid has an App that I can download videos straight to YouTube, so that was my approach to it. Thinking about getting all of us together for a group photo so you guys can see how ugly we all are.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:08 pm
I'm out guys, thanks for all the support, bed time for me, been up since 5 am. Talk with everyone tomorrow, I may get a few games of ol skool Socom in around 12 tomorrow. Good night everybody.
BiG-LUCK
BiG-LUCK
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:09 pm
Fuck with Vanilla while ya there. He's a good dude. good nite dude yeah I been up since four myself bout to take a trip in my 18 wheels starting a new job long haul I will be im amd out catch ya later.
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:50 pm
Lucky bastard....I knew I should have been watching my mouth. They probably would have considered me "too young". I'm glad out of anyone that you get to go. Great SOCOM fan you are. Be real cool if you can keep us updated.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:00 pm
I was thinking more along the lines of how I really play. They would shit if I started cussing out the TV while drinking Beer. What if I walked in with a 6 pack of Beer in my old busted ass fishing cooler and said, this is how I play Socom, WTF, you invited me to play and judge the game my way, well bitches, this is how I play. Then get drunk cuss everyone out and pass out while talking shit on the mic at 3 am. Yeah! Then if that happens I know I enjoyed Socom 4 the right way and they kept me entertained all night, not like Socom Con after 2 head shots across the Map from a Tilly I am done.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum