SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

I PLAYED SOCOM 4 AT ZIPPER. HERE IS MY OPINION

+8
1gneous
whycreations
Admin
ChainFire420
NAME-LESS
bender-flexo
RaginPhoenix
PAUL-AWOL-
12 posters
Go down
Anonymous

I PLAYED SOCOM 4 AT ZIPPER. HERE IS MY OPINION - Page 4 Empty Re: I PLAYED SOCOM 4 AT ZIPPER. HERE IS MY OPINION

Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:30 pm
sunday night I got a nice headshot, playing the ruins on socom us navy seals in the thai medley
seal got the bomb, climbed out of bomb pickup area, I d-pad leaned left and popped him right in the head wit hmy m82a1a.
the next round I leaned out and killed him with my pistol.
hmmm...
everything I did there will not be in "classic" socom 4
perfect 3rd person view
no demo
no lean
no pistol
no thai medley-no lobbies-no community anymore
whoady4shoady
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

I PLAYED SOCOM 4 AT ZIPPER. HERE IS MY OPINION - Page 4 Empty Re: I PLAYED SOCOM 4 AT ZIPPER. HERE IS MY OPINION

Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:34 pm
This is a great right up Paul, and I think you have been the most honest so far.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:48 pm
Thanks who, yeah I posted that as soon as I hit the Hotel room so I wouldn't lose focus on what I saw and played.
PaleFace
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:03 pm
i will play the beta and then give my opion ,ty to AAFitzy for the link and to all you guys for the real socom4 info, but as far as what Ive seen...Socrack may just be dead
1gneous
1gneous
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:12 pm
PaleFace wrote:i will play the beta and then give my opion ,ty to AAFitzy for the link and to all you guys for the real socom4 info, but as far as what Ive seen...Socrack may just be dead

A couple things were removed that should have never made it into the game but other than that SOCOM 4 is dead. Sad to see such a potentially great game go down the tubes.
Drago13
Drago13
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA
http://www.HODClan.com

Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:04 pm
Yeah, I am still praying that we are suprised and happy with the final release. I am getting so sick of being disappointed when a new game comes out. Socom is the game that got me into multiplayer gaming. Come on Zipper, deliver...
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum