SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
Gamble_STARS
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

My email to Zipper's assistant Producer Cade Myers - Page 3 Empty Re: My email to Zipper's assistant Producer Cade Myers

Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:28 pm
^for 8 bucks you can't beat that.
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

My email to Zipper's assistant Producer Cade Myers - Page 3 Empty Re: My email to Zipper's assistant Producer Cade Myers

Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:32 pm
Gamble_STARS wrote:Well I know Future Soldier is not going to be a failure. GRAW has had a great fan base for some time. I would include RB6 and GR to be in the "hard core" shooter category with SOCOM and Counter Strike.

GRAW ruined the GR series for me, just can't get into it and the multiplayer is awful IMO. I would definitely include them as hardcore, although they are less so then before.
Anonymous

Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:36 pm
games are all getting pussied up and dumbed down
play any old game, then a new version. the new one is so much easier
why are all the games being made for dumbass emos?
I beat mw2 on veteran then tried to beat cod 1, cod 1 is so much more hard
take contra- 1 hit your dead, new games are all health regen and save point every 5 steps
and its spilling into multiplayer where the dev thinks he needs to hold your hand
e-tags in s4, are you kidding me??!! how fucking gay is that

Gamble_STARS
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:46 pm
DITCH wrote:games are all getting pussied up and dumbed down
take contra- 1 hit your dead, new games are all health regen and save point every 5 steps
and its spilling into multiplayer where the dev thinks he needs to hold your hand

Guess its just the era we live in now. I'm only 18 and I appreciate the style and direction older games took. I enjoy some new ones like Uncharted, LBP, and Forza. When I explored NeoGeo games and played my dad's old collection of Sega Genesis games; them things are hard! Now, for me, its no problem to beat a game. I loved games like Crash Bandicoot, Tomb Raider, Gex, and many more.
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:51 pm

At least games outside of the shooter genre are still doing good Smile. E-Tags is gay, and just want to punch every single person in the face that says "they put it in because of all the people who moan about about campers." What you fuckers seem to forget is all the threads that were created after guns hot was removed that said don't replace guns hot with UAV or ANYTHING that gives away your exact position where it was mutually agreed that they shouldn't. Some people just seem to constantly forget those things, and only notice what they want to.
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:53 pm
Gamble_STARS wrote:

Guess its just the era we live in now. I'm only 18 and I appreciate the style and direction older games took. I enjoy some new ones like Uncharted, LBP, and Forza. When I explored NeoGeo games and played my dad's old collection of Sega Genesis games; them things are hard! Now, for me, its no problem to beat a game. I loved games like Crash Bandicoot, Tomb Raider, Gex, and many more.

I'm only sixteen. Been a gamer since I was 4, playing shinobi and sonic, among other things. Those games are still difficult today. I miss those games where I would get pissed off because I couldn't beat it.

Eww, GT all the way.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum