SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Community Day Pics, Zipper Interactive, "18" play Socom 4

+23
SugaComa
Banes_fury
Cyanide
Mamou
JoeyRocker
THE-73est
whoady4shoady
WarMachine_v1
buttmunch
PAs_MAKO-30
C-DaBurna-B
Stormalong
Gamble_STARS
Accuracy158
X-Vile-Munkey-X
P_A_R_T_N_E_R
The_Irie_One
NAME-LESS
LightJak007
kingGILLEY
VanilaGorila-x-
[3xS]Baggpuss77
Admin
27 posters
Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Community Day Pics, Zipper Interactive, "18" play Socom 4 - Page 6 Empty Re: Community Day Pics, Zipper Interactive, "18" play Socom 4

Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:21 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I have more pics coming soon, at least 30 more I found on my phone, they were not on my SD card for some reason. I will post them up later this evening.
Anonymous

Community Day Pics, Zipper Interactive, "18" play Socom 4 - Page 6 Empty Re: Community Day Pics, Zipper Interactive, "18" play Socom 4

Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:28 pm
I plan to try the beta. IF ther beta is good I MIGHT rent it.either way I promise you I will not buy this unsocom game new.IF I get it, it will be used.those dooshes at zipper are not getting any money or support from me.
1gneous
1gneous
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:31 pm
I'm thinking Home Front and Brink will be taking my time. I'm with Ditch, Zipper isn't getting any of my money. Beta I'll try but it will most likely be a glyde.com purchase or ebay or something used. I got confrontation that way for 10 bucks and I still feel like I was ripped off for that pos game. I was hoping Zipper would redeem themselves...doesn't look like it will happen though. And while people are playing NOCOM4 I will be running on walls and saving the US from Korean invaders.... sounds a hell of a lot funner than NOCOM COD 4
BiG-LUCK
BiG-LUCK
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:12 pm
Kool shirts.. that was mighty white of zipper to give you guys those.

Who is the big dude with the bright green shirt on with the bald spot on the back of his head that I seen so much of ?
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:26 pm
BiG-LUCK wrote:Kool shirts.. that was mighty white of zipper to give you guys those.

Who is the big dude with the bright green shirt on with the bald spot on the back of his head that I seen so much of ?

I believe that is BOOM-STICK.
BiG-LUCK
BiG-LUCK
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:40 am
NAME-LESS wrote:
BiG-LUCK wrote:Kool shirts.. that was mighty white of zipper to give you guys those.

I believe that is BOOM-STICK.

preciate it bro. I recognized PAUL, VG and LUKE but know none of the rest.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:13 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Yeah I can't tell names on the pictures, kind of a privacy issue, it's up to that person to say who he is. Sorry but I would hope they would do the same with pics of me.
JeriQo
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:37 pm
i literally live like 20 mins from redmond. how did u guys get an invite?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum