SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

This video is raw footage of Socom 4 media day

+13
The_Irie_One
bender-flexo
ChainFire420
tronfunkinblow
Bush_Wacker1
Mamou
xPREDICTIONx
1gneous
[LFu]UKcrazy
WarMachine_v1
xfactor0693
DocEroc
PAUL-AWOL-
17 posters
Go down
1gneous
1gneous
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

This video is raw footage of Socom 4 media day - Page 3 Empty Re: This video is raw footage of Socom 4 media day

Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:50 am
Oh and I hope the beta isn't the demo I played at E3 cause that just won't cut it....that was a teaser.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

This video is raw footage of Socom 4 media day - Page 3 Empty Re: This video is raw footage of Socom 4 media day

Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:01 am
1gneous wrote:Oh and I hope the beta isn't the demo I played at E3 cause that just won't cut it....that was a teaser.
"Health Regen
Cover System
Ranked Respawn
Enemy Tags in Classic Mode
Airstrikes
No Lobbies
No User Created Ranked Rooms
No Text Chat
No Gun Hotting
No D-Pad Lean
No Character Cuztomization
No Handguns in Multiplayer
No Grenade Arc when throwing nades
Can revive teammates
New matchmaking system that puts you with cheats,rank-ups and loud kids.
Splitting up the community by introducing a new "Scrub" Mode.
Removed the most popular mode Demolition
Removed all classic socom modes apart from Suppression
Only 4 Game modes in Multiplayer.
Cannot select weapons in room lobby.
Fake Classic Socom Camera View
Slow strafing speed
D-pad Up to Push To Talk. Really?
xPREDICTIONx
xPREDICTIONx
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:14 am
Looks very bland, I din't see any blood... There characters run like they have crappy diapers on...annnnnnnnd yea, it looks like MAG, pretty much, sooooooo death to SOCOM.
Mamou
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:52 am
The camera view when the guy is running around looks OK.
Bush_Wacker1
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:49 am
The biggest gripe I have of that video is that it looks like the "media" got to drink beer while playing the game. I would have been much more "at home" if we would have gotten the same choice. LOLOLOL
tronfunkinblow
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:14 am
The zoom looks so shitty, aswell as the overall view......why cant they get the fucking view right at least
ChainFire420
ChainFire420
BOOMER
BOOMER

Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:08 am
The more i see and hear about Socom 4, the less I like it. Sure it looks like fun and I'll enjoy it as much as any other online shooter.... but its still not Socom.

-The running animation looks goofy....your whole upper body pivots and your lower body stays perfectly straight.
-The ADS looks like garbage (atleast with the Reflex sight).
-Ammo crates? Seriously? Like the guy in the video said "I don't care man, ammo blows up!"
-If anyone's played KZ3 open beta, I'd say S4 has the same weird hit detection where they die 1-2 seconds after shooting them.
-And the HUD looks half-assed. I mean, its nice that its simple and doesn't obscure anything, but its like they didnt even try. A highschooler could have designed that.

I can't see where all this time has been put making this game. The maps looks pretty....and thats about it.
bender-flexo
bender-flexo
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:15 am
Why change a good thing?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum