SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
kingGILLEY
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Socom 4 Tactical Tournaments Website Empty Socom 4 Tactical Tournaments Website

Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:06 pm
S4TT - Check it out

I just set up this socom 4 tournament website. There will be multiple tournaments going simultaneously (as many as can be filled). They will be quick tournaments, all taking less than a week to complete. This is for clans that want play in a friendly competitive environment. Your clan must be able to war almost everyday of the week. We do not want to be waiting on clans to war, so that we can continue a tournament.

Check it out and see if you like the setup and please feel free to give me feedback.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Socom 4 Tactical Tournaments Website Empty Re: Socom 4 Tactical Tournaments Website

Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:08 pm
Thanks Gilley, I hope it takes off, great idea. When Socom 4 is up and running I will sign my Clan up.
[-x] RuGgEdfoO
[-x] RuGgEdfoO
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA
http://www.xecutionrs.com

Socom 4 Tactical Tournaments Website Empty Re: Socom 4 Tactical Tournaments Website

Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:47 pm
Sounds good, very interesting....
Anonymous

Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:23 pm
have fun with your tournament, Paul nobody on my roster on con is getting this game, you will find us on con and socom 2
DITCH
Igneous
Holy_Bawlz
MrPushrod
Liar Liar
Brown_Hornet
ZigZAG
Rotten Steve
Bladed Thesis
D-real44
few others

kingGILLEY
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:17 pm
Been working hard on the website, and have been able to streamline it to a point where it can handle hundreds of clans at one time, if need be. I have also made it so I can appoint admins to help me run the site. All of the tournament brackets have been loaded online and can be updated directly to the site. This allows for fast bracket updating so the users can get more wars in. I will probably be looking for one or two admins initially (because I want to play the game too, not just be updating brackets all day), but if it really takes off then we will have a team going and maybe put admins in charge of different sections of the website (ie. 4v4 tournaments, 8v8, 16v16, custom, etc.)

If anyone knows a little about managing a website (its weeble, one of the easiest ones I have ever used) and good knowledge of google docs and is interested in being a admin, let me know.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:42 pm
DITCH wrote:have fun with your tournament, Paul nobody on my roster on con is getting this game, you will find us on con and socom 2
DITCH
Igneous
Holy_Bawlz
MrPushrod
Liar Liar
Brown_Hornet
ZigZAG
Rotten Steve
Bladed Thesis
D-real44
few others

Don't give up just yet, I have been hearing rumors that Demo may make a come back along with moving the Camera back to a Socom 1 look. Ohhh and D-Pad lean hasn't been ruled out yet either. I look at it like this, I have purchased all of COD games along with just about every shooter out. I play games to be with my Clan and if this game brings the Clan together then I am all for it. Like I said before, I spent 65 dollars on Medal of honor and played it for 3 hours max. I know Socom 4 will get more time than that regardless how it turns out. Just another game to play with our Clan is how I will view it if it doesn't meet my Socom feel.

Being open minded for your Clan is what makes a Clan great, I know The Beer Clan is very wide spread and I bet you don't even have half the crew on your friends list, but when Socom 4 hits the sheleves everyone will buy it regardless what it plays like because we all know it says Socom on it and we are a Socom Clan per say. Your choice I guess, and I don't like the direction Socom 4 has gone either, but it won't keep me from buying it because I know it will be Clan friendly. You can create a Clan up to 128 people, appoint officers, have Clan Wars with in your Clan. Challenge other Clans,, so for me alone this is the best game out for our Clan to bring us all to one game.

Also, we have many members who love COD respawn type games and Socom 4 will bring them back. So my point is, this game will be great for Clans.
Anonymous

Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:36 pm
I feel as though buying the game shows zipper that we support them destroying socom. Radar and etags are noob features for dummies.i would consider getting it used if you could turn that crap off.
Banes_fury
REAVER
REAVER

Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:35 am
DITCH, is it that bad.???
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum