SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Socom 4 Tactical Tournaments Website - Page 3 Empty Re: Socom 4 Tactical Tournaments Website

Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:57 pm
Yeah, no doubt stupid E-TAGS need to go. Roper posted some updates today on Socom.com and it looks like to me, rubbin on my Crystal Ball, E_TAGS may be gone from Classic.
kingGILLEY
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Socom 4 Tactical Tournaments Website - Page 3 Empty Re: Socom 4 Tactical Tournaments Website

Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:21 pm
I'm guessings changed but not gone
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:12 pm
What can you really change about E-TAGS. I guess may be having the option to click on or off. But other than that, removing them from Classic Mode needs to happen.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:54 pm
kingGILLEY wrote:I'm guessings changed but not gone
They are gone, I had a feeling this was the only way to do this. They are listening to the Fans, may be D-PAD LEAN is next. affraid

Last edited by PAUL-AWOL- on Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:53 pm
Dpad lean. Lobbies .i dont understand why they can't do lobbies and matchmaking slant 6 was able to do lobbies and quick matches. And pistols are in sp so why not mp? ill buy this game used after they add socom game modes . If they charge for game modes then fuck them
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:30 pm
DITCH wrote:Dpad lean. Lobbies .i dont understand why they can't do lobbies and matchmaking slant 6 was able to do lobbies and quick matches. And pistols are in sp so why not mp? ill buy this game used after they add socom game modes . If they charge for game modes then fuck them

Lobbies are complex and time consuming, Slant 6 failed with both lobbies and QM. Pistols aren't in SP or MP. They are non-existent in S4 and like D-Pad lean they require new animations are graphics. On top of that they require calibration and multiple models.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:00 pm
NAME-LESS wrote:
DITCH wrote:Dpad lean. Lobbies .i dont understand why they can't do lobbies and matchmaking slant 6 was able to do lobbies and quick matches. And pistols are in sp so why not mp? ill buy this game used after they add socom game modes . If they charge for game modes then fuck them

Lobbies are complex and time consuming, Slant 6 failed with both lobbies and QM. Pistols aren't in SP or MP. They are non-existent in S4 and like D-Pad lean they require new animations are graphics. On top of that they require calibration and multiple models.
Yeah your right, in order to put D-PAD lean in the game it would require all new movement dynamics to incorporate, which we may never see because it's not flipping a switch and adding Snap to Cover which was already coded.

Lobbies is SOCOM, and this is the biggest disappoint in the game IMO to date.
Anonymous

Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:05 pm
Slant 6 didnt fail with lobbies and quickmatching, they both work.
it is gay that you cant type in the lobbies
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum