SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Is this really going on "Cheaters"

+5
Zditch777
[>B<]B1LLYBAD
(WW2)Patton296
BiG-LUCK
PAUL-AWOL-
9 posters
Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Is this really going on "Cheaters" Empty Is this really going on "Cheaters"

Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:08 pm
Legit Confrontat​ion Players

08-20-2010 10:50 AM

In the past month or so we have seen this game going down the tube with glitchers, lag switchers and rank ups. So bad to the point that it is hard to get a good game in at times. I am the leader of my clan that has strict no cheat policy. And I don't really need to enforce it because all my members agree with that policy. I do know for a fact that there are other clans out there that have the same policy.
I have heard people say before that we would report people. But did we? I know im guilty of it. No I didn't. Lets change that. Lets start reporting them. Lets flood Sony's inbox. I see it as this. Yes if one guy reports someone. And that guy only gets reported one time. Wow, big deal. But what if that same guy gets reported by twenty different people for the same thing on different days. Has that ever happened before? We do know that they do ban, suspend and or reset stats. I have ran into rank up that lag switched to save there stats. That will hurt them if that gets reset. I got on the forums and saw someone complain about a clan that was lag switching. The day before that my clan ran into them. I continued down and a lot of other people ran into same people. See my point. How many times will they want to make new names? I don't know? But its worth a try.
We still have along time till Socom 4 comes out. Slant is gone. We have to rely on Sony for this. We as legit players have to act fast and now to take Confrontation back. Before it becomes a lag switch and rank up only game. I don't want to play COD or MW2. I want to play Socom.
If you took the time to read what I have wrote I thank you. And if you are a legit player. Lets keep this post alive so we can help other legit players find there way to report cheaters. Lets get them out of ladders, and tournaments also. Even if the Mods lock this post write this link down and spread to your friends. Still lots of people don't know where to go. Thanks again.

Here is the link
http://np.us.playstation.com/complaint/pc/Complain​tForm.aspx
BiG-LUCK
BiG-LUCK
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Is this really going on "Cheaters" Empty Re: Is this really going on "Cheaters"

Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:31 pm
Doesn't surprise me at all. I haven't touched this game and god knows how long.
(WW2)Patton296
(WW2)Patton296
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:11 am
Well, I still play daily. My clan is still very active. But just learned some disturbing news last night. Two clans that I am friends with turned to the dark side. Well used to join games with. I just dont understand the logic. Dont people understand that this wont be the last Socom? I will quit playing before cheating. Most of us will. I dont want to start to play Socom 4 and have people go I remember you from Confrontation. You had pretty good lag switch. Because thats really all it is now. Who can cheat better. Its not the gun game anymore. Its who can cheat and talk the smack after the game better. I just shake my head.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:03 pm
Yeah my Clan has slowed down quite a bit on Socom also, many play Battlefield 2, which isn't that bad of a game, but it is getting old playing the same what 5 or 6 maps everyday.
(WW2)Patton296
(WW2)Patton296
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:46 pm
[BER]PAUL-AWOL- wrote:Yeah my Clan has slowed down quite a bit on Socom also, many play Battlefield 2, which isn't that bad of a game, but it is getting old playing the same what 5 or 6 maps everyday.

Im not into the 1st person games. But Battlefield is a fun game. We usually just run around laughing at each other the whole time. Its fun getting in the heli and just unloading on people. Thats really all we do. Not really a that tactical like Socom. More for just get on and mess around.
[>B<]B1LLYBAD
REAVER
REAVER
http://b-con.darkbb.com

Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:27 pm
Yes alot of my members have been playing
all them new games and not alot of socom lately,
me personaly I'm a pure hearted socom junkie.
All i own in games is socom ( all of em ) i cant play them
1st person games they mess will my head making me
feel sick,so you can say i have a pure socom box..
( not a ps3 ).
Zditch777
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:22 pm
Thete has Been a lot of lag on confrontation lately and I am sick of the dam cheaters who ruined socom 1 and 2
.i give this site kudos to you guys.. This is ditch from the socom 4 forums.I'm on a3 month ban from there so you won't see me reply on there.i am a socom purist.i don't believe in health regen in socom or a cover system or a gay ass sprint button.i play socom 1 and 2 about twice a month.been thinking of doing some coop on ca if anyone els everye wants to.I'm on confrontation every night along with bad co 2.sorry I am posting this from my phone and it won't let me edit that coop sentence

Last edited by Zditch777 on Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:39 pm
How's it going ditch, sorry to hear about your Bann on Socom.com. That sux, what did you say to get yourself Banned. I will try to put up hot topics from the Socom.com boards for you guys who are banned so you can see what's going on. I was banned for 30 days for calling someone a whiny ass Bitch and some other hardcore stuff. He complained to a Mod and got the boot for 30 days.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum