WE ARE [SF] SOCOM FANS
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Good news

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
avatar

Join date : 2010-05-23

PostSubject: Good news   Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:35 pm



Back to top Go down
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER
avatar

Join date : 2010-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Good news   Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:52 pm

@PAUL-AWOL- wrote:
http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/67551

This is a good thing but hackers will come out with way to circumvent this. Hackers will always be around no matter what Sony does. I also Jailbroke my one PS3 I know Iam bad but I dont go online with it but best damn thing I ever done now can play super mario world, donkey country and whole whack of other old games.
Back to top Go down
Banes_fury
REAVER
REAVER


Join date : 2011-01-16
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: Good news   Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:27 am

tut tut tut lol



voxclan.forumclan.com
www.forthewingaming.net
Back to top Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
avatar

Join date : 2010-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Good news   Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:14 am

@KRIS2001 wrote:
@PAUL-AWOL- wrote:
http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/67551

This is a good thing but hackers will come out with way to circumvent this. Hackers will always be around no matter what Sony does. I also Jailbroke my one PS3 I know Iam bad but I dont go online with it but best damn thing I ever done now can play super mario world, donkey country and whole whack of other old games.
Hey Kris, how long do you think it will be before someone hacks The Move and uses it on SOCOM4 to become let's say super Snipers, heard any rumors ?


Back to top Go down
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER
avatar

Join date : 2010-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Good news   Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:40 am

@PAUL-AWOL- wrote:
@KRIS2001 wrote:
@PAUL-AWOL- wrote:
http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/67551

This is a good thing but hackers will come out with way to circumvent this. Hackers will always be around no matter what Sony does. I also Jailbroke my one PS3 I know Iam bad but I dont go online with it but best damn thing I ever done now can play super mario world, donkey country and whole whack of other old games.
Hey Kris, how long do you think it will be before someone hacks The Move and uses it on SOCOM4 to become let's say super Snipers, heard any rumors ?

No I have not heard anything about it. Everyone right now is interested in when 3.56 CFW is coming out. I dont think Socom 4 will be as easy to hack as confrontation was.
Back to top Go down
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
avatar

Join date : 2010-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Good news   Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:12 pm

@KRIS2001 wrote:
@PAUL-AWOL- wrote:
@KRIS2001 wrote:
@PAUL-AWOL- wrote:
http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/67551

This is a good thing but hackers will come out with way to circumvent this. Hackers will always be around no matter what Sony does. I also Jailbroke my one PS3 I know Iam bad but I dont go online with it but best damn thing I ever done now can play super mario world, donkey country and whole whack of other old games.
Hey Kris, how long do you think it will be before someone hacks The Move and uses it on SOCOM4 to become let's say super Snipers, heard any rumors ?

No I have not heard anything about it. Everyone right now is interested in when 3.56 CFW is coming out. I dont think Socom 4 will be as easy to hack as confrontation was.

Move snipers, meet real snipers.


Signing out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Good news   

Back to top Go down
 
Good news
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SOCOM DISCUSSIONS :: SOCOM U.S. NAVY SEALS-
Jump to: