SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

SOCOM 4 Multi Player Beta Cards - Page 3 Empty Re: SOCOM 4 Multi Player Beta Cards

Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:11 pm
ChainFire420 wrote:Ah, "other ways" doesnt exactly mean "open beta", which was my question. i remember reading one his posts about the beta and he said something like "there will be other ways to get into the beta, and I'm sure those of you here will have no problem getting in", which seems to insinuate thats there are some kind of condition or trick to getting in, but that it shouldn't be too hard.

But if I hear "confirmed open beta", I'm gonna be all over that Very Happy
That's how I understood it, I hope it's open beta, KZ3 was and I don't see Socom 4 not going the same route.
KRIS2001
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER

SOCOM 4 Multi Player Beta Cards - Page 3 Empty Re: SOCOM 4 Multi Player Beta Cards

Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:22 am
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:
ChainFire420 wrote:
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:Remember this is just to get people in early, everyone will be able to play the Beta soon after release because it will open up to the public.

Is this true? Is it going to be an open beta? or are there some kind of conditions to get in once it goes live?
Yes it is true, Roper stated a few weeks ago there will be other ways to gain access to the Beta, you don't have to buy KZ3 to get in. The Beta cards get you early access, how early I don't know, nor do I know how long card holders have to play before it is open to all.

Still not received my CODE cough cough just kidding its late and Iam bored. lol
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:39 pm
RaginPhoenix wrote:
NAME-LESS wrote:
RaginPhoenix wrote:Yea I wasn't expecting the wait to be over 2 weeks but oh well. Killzone is a damn fun game. I was playing with the sharpshooter attachment and its amazingly fun. Campaign on the 50 inch hd screen with surround sound is amazing

Mad

whats wrong nameless? Don't like the sharpshooter?

No, I want it.
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:41 pm
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:I have 5 cards and my Brother and one other person I have gamed with since Socom 2 is getting 1. That leaves 3 left because I am supposed to get 1 from Zipper. Remember this is just to get people in early, everyone will be able to play the Beta soon after release because it will open up to the public. If you can afford it and like KZ3 pick up a copy so I can maybe give these to someone who is less fortunate. I have seen greedy little bastards selling these things on e bay for 25 dollars a pop and that is not what The Beer Clan is about, we are an Adult Clan who have always looked out for one another, if anyone personally knows me I really do not stand for that type of E-thug attitude. So IMO selling these is wrong.

If someone doesn't get a card number from me it's not because I don't think you contribute to the Clan or forum, I have family who also play and so far they have not asked for one.

I got these thru a very a good source at Block Buster, the guy is a Reservist for the Armed Forces who I have trained for many years.

My brother also got KZ3, so if he can download it off of my account instead of using his code, I'll be sure to give it to one of you guys.
RaginPhoenix
JESTER
JESTER

Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:43 pm
NAME-LESS wrote:
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:I have 5 cards and my Brother and one other person I have gamed with since Socom 2 is getting 1. That leaves 3 left because I am supposed to get 1 from Zipper. Remember this is just to get people in early, everyone will be able to play the Beta soon after release because it will open up to the public. If you can afford it and like KZ3 pick up a copy so I can maybe give these to someone who is less fortunate. I have seen greedy little bastards selling these things on e bay for 25 dollars a pop and that is not what The Beer Clan is about, we are an Adult Clan who have always looked out for one another, if anyone personally knows me I really do not stand for that type of E-thug attitude. So IMO selling these is wrong.

If someone doesn't get a card number from me it's not because I don't think you contribute to the Clan or forum, I have family who also play and so far they have not asked for one.

I got these thru a very a good source at Block Buster, the guy is a Reservist for the Armed Forces who I have trained for many years.

My brother also got KZ3, so if he can download it off of my account instead of using his code, I'll be sure to give it to one of you guys.

Coop on Socom 4 is pretty damn fun with the move. Im really impressed by it. Can't wait to own this game and not just play it in pieces.
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:47 pm
You're a bastard, always getting to play the game. Mad
RaginPhoenix
JESTER
JESTER

Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:51 pm
NAME-LESS wrote:You're a bastard, always getting to play the game. Mad

LOL the coop was such a huge bonus for me. The ps3 lacks quality coop shooter games. My brother and I both with a sharpshooter was hilarious as hell. Shouting out to each other, sometimes i felt like the cover was right in front of me. Don't even get me started on the 3D experience. Man I am dying to own this game. Coop really needs teamwork though. I got shredded tons of times trying to be a lone ranger, but as a team we decimated. This game is so fun. LOL the socrack is back for me.
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:02 pm
RaginPhoenix wrote:
NAME-LESS wrote:You're a bastard, always getting to play the game. Mad

LOL the coop was such a huge bonus for me. The ps3 lacks quality coop shooter games. My brother and I both with a sharpshooter was hilarious as hell. Shouting out to each other, sometimes i felt like the cover was right in front of me. Don't even get me started on the 3D experience. Man I am dying to own this game. Coop really needs teamwork though. I got shredded tons of times trying to be a lone ranger, but as a team we decimated. This game is so fun. LOL the socrack is back for me.

R6V and OF:DR have awesome Co-op IMO. That's about it though. I miss the old days were every game had Co-op.

Damn man, 3D TV, sharpshooter, you are making me sad.

On a side note, there is a guy with the username Nameless on the SOCOM forums, and he is definitely not me.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum