SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
RaginPhoenix
JESTER
JESTER

SOCOM 4 Multi Player Beta Cards - Page 4 Empty Re: SOCOM 4 Multi Player Beta Cards

Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:07 pm
Rainbow 6 2 was alright but I really didn't enjoy it that much to tell the truth. Wasn't challenging enough. Resistance 1 was a great coop and I was sad to see Resistance 2 stray from that. LOL still waiting on that friend invite from you to figure out who you really are hahaha
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

SOCOM 4 Multi Player Beta Cards - Page 4 Empty Re: SOCOM 4 Multi Player Beta Cards

Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:13 pm
RaginPhoenix wrote:Rainbow 6 2 was alright but I really didn't enjoy it that much to tell the truth. Wasn't challenging enough. Resistance 1 was a great coop and I was sad to see Resistance 2 stray from that. LOL still waiting on that friend invite from you to figure out who you really are hahaha

You will get it soon Very Happy. I was waiting for the beta. I will give you a invite on my non-socom PSN for now, since I haven't been playing SOCOM lately.

I forgot about Resistance, I played the shit out of that co-op with my brother.

I only play on the hardest difficulty when I play games, that way I can guarantee at least somewhat of a challenge. I found some of the maps in terrorist hunt to be pretty difficult, assuming everything is set to the highest.
B1LLYBAD
B1LLYBAD
REAVER
REAVER
http://poetry-soul.4umer.net

Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:51 pm
ya i hope its a open beta
cause my broke ass aint playing
it any other way.lol i'm praying its
opening up to all after u beta card guys
have played for awhile hopefully sooner than later
if its not a open beta then i will be the biggest
noob when i get my game.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum