SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
1gneous
1gneous
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Finally real BETA news.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Finally real BETA news.

Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:33 pm
RaginPhoenix wrote:
NAME-LESS wrote:You win some, you some, eh? I guess it's time to take MAG out of my PS3 and go back to playing Red Dead and Confrontation.

Ive been having a ton of fun on MAG lately. What faction are you? I've never played Red Dead but heard good things about it. Is it any good? And yea I feel kinda boned about playing a beta literally 2 weeks before the game come out. Meh, Sony's can be a biotch sometimes but I can't complain since they gave me a ton of free stuff over the times. Im just hoping for a private invite.

Hey Paul im pretty sure your gonna get a private invite, if you get some to share can I get one?

I have Red Dead, I love that game. Especially the Undead Horde online mode. Free play can be super fun too. The best is if you and some buddies can go to the Mexican Federale's fortress and set up camp on their roof tops and just kill kill kill hahahaha it's hilarious.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:15 pm
RaginPhoenix wrote:
NAME-LESS wrote:You win some, you some, eh? I guess it's time to take MAG out of my PS3 and go back to playing Red Dead and Confrontation.

Ive been having a ton of fun on MAG lately. What faction are you? I've never played Red Dead but heard good things about it. Is it any good? And yea I feel kinda boned about playing a beta literally 2 weeks before the game come out. Meh, Sony's can be a biotch sometimes but I can't complain since they gave me a ton of free stuff over the times. Im just hoping for a private invite.

Hey Paul im pretty sure your gonna get a private invite, if you get some to share can I get one?

I will try my best to determine who gets what, I have alot of Clan Members who really don't visit this pace and I may give the invites to my loyal Forum posters. Due it like SOCOM.com is doing with me and others. I think it is only fair to do it this way. Thanking those who visit and contribute to the forums is the way to go and to thank all of you. So yes if I get extra codes I will choose those who I feel contribute to the Socom Fans forum. Fair enough, everyone agree. But remember it depends if I get extra codes. If I don't sorry and I hope all of you are on the Playstation Plus.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:15 pm
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:
RaginPhoenix wrote:

I will try my best to determine who gets what, I have alot of Clan Members who really don't visit this place and I may give the invites to my loyal Forum posters. Do it like SOCOM.com is doing with me and others. I think it is only fair to do it this way. Thanking those who visit and contribute to the forums is the way to go and to thank all of you. So yes if I get extra codes I will choose those who I feel contribute to the Socom Fans forum. Fair enough, everyone agree. But remember it depends if I get extra codes. If I don't sorry and I hope all of you are on the Playstation Plus.
Anonymous

Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:55 pm
I am ready to sell my kz3 beta code. That news pissed me the fuck off.also the lie seth said about hardcore fans. Paul you and garchow seem to be the only ones from the 18 who arent sucking zipper off. Thanks for staying true paul
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:18 pm
DITCH wrote:I am ready to sell my kz3 beta code. That news pissed me the fuck off.also the lie seth said about hardcore fans. Paul you and garchow seem to be the only ones from the 18 who arent sucking zipper off. Thanks for staying true paul

Thanks Ditch, really appreciate it. I know how hardcore you are about SOCOM and I feel the same way.
Anonymous

Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:32 pm
Sorry I deleted a bunch of my posts on here and have not been active lately. Ive just been so pissed. Bitter and negative about the whole ordeal. It looks like a fun game. I would like to get it. But I just cant with it named socom on it when its not.
Anonymous

Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:40 pm
Thebeta is so close to launch they dont have enough time to do a damn thing,i, mean how long does it take to print amd ship .guess they will have day 1 patch like con

FrUsTrAtEd-
FrUsTrAtEd-
JESTER
JESTER

Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:19 pm
I wont get an early beta unless awol gives me one....I called seth luisi too many bad names over the years....hahahahahah....If the beta is a flop I will look forward to battlefield 3
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum