SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
KRIS2001
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER

tired of the Socom Bashers  - Page 3 Empty Re: tired of the Socom Bashers

Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:09 pm
NAME-LESS wrote:
RaginPhoenix wrote:Hey Paul I gotta admit it will be a shame to see you go. I was looking forward to playing with you and Nameless but I respect that this game isn't for you. Confrontation's laggy menu's and interface plus its initial problems jaded me towards it. I mean I had fun times but I had more frustrating times I feel.

I was saddened by a few things that Socom 4 did. They really have seemed to turn a deaf ear to things that I thought they would listen to. Things that they personally told me they were working on and going to implement. Sometimes it seems like they will say or do anything.

I wanna play this game badly and it will all come down to the community. If there is a strong community, then ill be playing it a ton. Otherwise its mainly SP and then the odd time. Community is key for me.

I want to play so bad. I'm so tired of the cheaters on CON. Hope to see you on the game, as it seems like you are the only one I can expect to see.

As why said, it is what you make it. Find some quality people to play with and you will have that community you want.

I really don't get the graphics comparisons I keep hearing. It isn't even possible for it to have worse graphics than CON.

Hell yeah its possible lol
ChainFire420
ChainFire420
BOOMER
BOOMER

Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:26 pm
Confrontation's graphics were fine. Its sound was fine, even from launch til now, those were always the game's high-points.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:32 pm
Makes you say HMMMM ! LOL.

x-X-KRATOS-X-x
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:34 am
Its just disappointing and hurts that so many were left out....It's just disappointing and hurts like an ex girfriend that boned your best friend....You still love her but dont want nothing to do with her ever again
Anonymous

Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:51 am
I will keep fighting for confrontation, but I am getting brink and gears of war 3. lol gears of war 3 camera is better than UNsocom 4, Kratos I couldnt agree more with you
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:13 pm
x-X-KRATOS-X-x wrote:Its just disappointing and hurts that so many were left out....It's just disappointing and hurts like an ex girfriend that boned your best friend....You still love her but dont want nothing to do with her ever again

That's a good way to put it, LMAO. Smile
Anonymous

Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:10 pm
Brink is preordered. Fuck you zipper and unsocom 4
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum