SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
Anonymous

tired of the Socom Bashers  - Page 2 Empty Re: tired of the Socom Bashers

Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:15 pm
Too bad people think playing a good game. Awesome gameplay. Tons of features and character movements and more options is being stuck in the past. so when a new game comes out with less options less features less character movement and less controls. But claims to be in the same series as the older one. I can do nothing but compare the 2 an d say how much better the old one is
Anonymous

Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:17 pm
Ita not about being in the past or playing an 8 yr old game. Its saying which game is better and why should I spend time on the lesser dumbed down stripped game. When I can spend the few gaming hoyrs I have on the 8yr old far superior one
Anonymous

Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:22 pm
Socom 4= alot of wasted potential. Phones about to die so I posted quick before it does. Thats why thetes 3 posts
Anonymous

Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:34 pm
Mics broken. Cameras broken and it NEEDS dpad lean
ChainFire420
ChainFire420
BOOMER
BOOMER

Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:50 pm
Don't bother Ditch, there are some people you'll never be able to reach. It took about 30secs time in-game for me to see just how terribly awful it was, and if other people can't see it right away, then they are beyond help.
whycreations
JESTER
JESTER
http://www.theeventshorizon.com/Community/index.php

Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:02 pm
DITCH wrote:Socom 4= alot of wasted potential. Phones about to die so I posted quick before it does. Thats why thetes 3 posts

I agree to this !!!! there is a lot more that could have been done ...
but its not ...
whycreations
JESTER
JESTER
http://www.theeventshorizon.com/Community/index.php

Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:15 pm
Zipper has turned a def ear on the major fans ..

every one of your issues are true .. I am not saying I like Everything about this game ..
but seriously with the years and years it seems everyone talking about it .. has it changed anything ???

Nope ....

I remember when the Highbeam's where on the left side floor board of my car and I liked it there ... but now any new car you buy it is located somewhere else ...
Should I bitch that it should go back on the floorboard?? Would I get my way for bitching about it ... or do I just accept it and move on ?

when they dumbed down the car with an automatic transmission instead of manual ... what did you say about that??

how long are you going to stand at the car dealer and complain till they just say , this is what we have .. take it or leave it ??

I dont like some of the changes for sure on Socom 4 but Damn ...
I still like what they have and it has potential....

NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:03 pm
RaginPhoenix wrote:Hey Paul I gotta admit it will be a shame to see you go. I was looking forward to playing with you and Nameless but I respect that this game isn't for you. Confrontation's laggy menu's and interface plus its initial problems jaded me towards it. I mean I had fun times but I had more frustrating times I feel.

I was saddened by a few things that Socom 4 did. They really have seemed to turn a deaf ear to things that I thought they would listen to. Things that they personally told me they were working on and going to implement. Sometimes it seems like they will say or do anything.

I wanna play this game badly and it will all come down to the community. If there is a strong community, then ill be playing it a ton. Otherwise its mainly SP and then the odd time. Community is key for me.

I want to play so bad. I'm so tired of the cheaters on CON. Hope to see you on the game, as it seems like you are the only one I can expect to see.

As why said, it is what you make it. Find some quality people to play with and you will have that community you want.

I really don't get the graphics comparisons I keep hearing. It isn't even possible for it to have worse graphics than CON.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum