SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
ChainFire420
ChainFire420
BOOMER
BOOMER

SOCOM 4 vs SOCOM Confrontation - Page 2 Empty Re: SOCOM 4 vs SOCOM Confrontation

Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:44 am
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:I saw a few threads kicking around Socom.com today and I responded to one with my reasons why I feel Socom 4 and Con can't really be held in the same shooter category. Socom 4 is so much different and doesn't resemble Socom IMO. Yeah it may say Socom 4 on the box but IMO it's not a Socom game. Socom Confrontation from a traditional Socom game stand point has the core and roots that I value in Socom, such as lobbies, Briefing rooms, carried over maps and traditional game modes.

Socom 4 has only one Socom feature carried over and that's suppression which is in every shooter game sold on the PS3.

My point is which game do you prefer and should support for Confrontation be continued because it provides more in game play design that I want in a Socom game vs Socom 4.

Socom 4 has single player and Co op mode which I had alot of fun playing with guys from our Clan, Socom Confrontation didn't.

Any one else want to share their views and give it shot on which game is better. I think Con is a better game all around.

Suppression = Team Deathmatch, so it's not really a "socom" element. The only thing "Socom" about Socom 4 are victory dances and Triangle to change stance.

I agree that these games should not be compared because "Socom 4" is NOT A SOCOM.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum