SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
thaAMAZNblue
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

I appreciate those who still visit, yes it is really slow around here. - Page 3 Empty Re: I appreciate those who still visit, yes it is really slow around here.

Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:28 pm
I'll bring it up.  Please remind me my memory sucks
MACK IS GOD
MACK IS GOD
BOOMER
BOOMER

I appreciate those who still visit, yes it is really slow around here. - Page 3 Empty Re: I appreciate those who still visit, yes it is really slow around here.

Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:39 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
You might be having an uptick in registrations and activity over here @PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:04 am
MACK IS GOD wrote:You might be having an uptick in registrations and activity over here @PAUL-AWOL-

I hope so Bro, this place used to be the only Socom forum around back in the day,, thanks for the hit.. MACK IS GOD
Junglist Tactikz
Junglist Tactikz
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:36 am
I have visited here from time to time as a lurker, and I must say, I like the way things look around here, Paul. I like the updates...
TOMBSTONE4U
JESTER
JESTER

Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:35 pm
Junglist Tactikz wrote:I have visited here from time to time as a lurker, and I must say, I like the way things look around here, Paul. I like the updates...
Dammit Paul, I told you if we didn't keep this site under wraps Jung would get his filthy mitts on it. This is all your fault!

lol I'm teasing Jung, what's up bud?
Junglist Tactikz
Junglist Tactikz
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:50 pm
TOMBSTONE4U wrote:
Junglist Tactikz wrote:I have visited here from time to time as a lurker, and I must say, I like the way things look around here, Paul. I like the updates...
Dammit Paul, I told you if we didn't keep this site under wraps Jung would get his filthy mitts on it. This is all your fault!

lol I'm teasing Jung, what's up bud?
HAHAHAHAHAHA you can NEVER keep me out!!! Just doin my thing, Tomb! Glad I got a way to keep in touch with you outside of the twatterverse and when I jump in the streams.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:14 pm

Cool man, appreciate that.. I try to do what I can, been a busy summa biotch latley. I usually slow down around October, the summer months are hell on me..
Admin
Admin
OPS COM
OPS COM
https://socomfans.forumotion.net

Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:28 pm
I had to reboot the colors for some reason. It seems I had a glitch in saving colors and so forth. The forum was reverting back to an older version. But it seems to be back and running smoother than ever.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum