SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
Admin
Admin
OPS COM
OPS COM
https://socomfans.forumotion.net

Is this really going on "Cheaters" - Page 4 Empty Re: Is this really going on "Cheaters"

Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:01 am
Courtesy of Dirty_Walter

Ive been playing confrontation a lot lately (as usual...), but over the past few weeks have noticed the heavy amount players disappearing (lagging) and then I just die. No gunshot, no explosion, just red and dead. Seems to be around 1 out of 4 or 5 games where its happening lately.

For a while I just assumed that it was server issues and something must be wrong with some players connections, I just thought my clan mates were paranoid when they accused someone of "lag-switching", but It has become very apparent to me recently that a very large amount of people have been using lag-switches to cheat and exploit the game.

I cant imagine that the S4 interface will be very much different any other PS3 online game in general like CON for example, so with all of these guys on CON, with these switches hooked up to their PS3's, what will prevent them from using them in S4? It is quickly becoming an epidemic right now in CON so........

If nothing is done to prevent this type of cheating, this game will be be completely ruined from day one.

Zipper, WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT???

A message from the community managers letting us know that Zipper is aware of the problem and a solution is in the works would be appreciated.

Anonymous

Is this really going on "Cheaters" - Page 4 Empty Re: Is this really going on "Cheaters"

Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:48 pm
Damn skippy
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:20 pm
There is so many people complaining of this that Sony has to do something about it. Think about it, if they are doing this on Socom, they are doing it on every game, MAG and BC2 included.
Anonymous

Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:16 pm
Bad co 2.mw2 is the worst google or you tube mw2 aimbot wall hack.
(WW2)Patton296
(WW2)Patton296
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:16 am
Thats the question a lot of us have been asking. I think it has to do with who is monitoring it. Sony has noone watching the game. For example. Look how many games are out there. Sony just takes care of the servers now. Not really the game itself. But as long as a developer has a contract on a game they have the responsibility to uphold the integrity of the game. So they have people to take care of that problem. Thats why if you look at past games. All the cheating came after the developer was gone. Really the cheating started after Slant 6 left and Sony took over.
Its just a thought. Dont know how true it is. I have tried over and over emailing people to get an answer but nothing so far.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:35 pm
Everyone read this post on Socom.com.. A guy from the Clan me and Patton reported had the nuts to come into this post on Socom.com and admit he cheats and basically says they don't give a shit because Slant 6 can't do anything about it.

http://forums.socom.com/t5/SOCOM-U-S-Navy-SEALs/Cheaters-can-anything-be-done/td-p/886026
(WW2)Patton296
(WW2)Patton296
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:05 pm
I didn't know he was talking on the socom 4 forums also. That is Snake. Man..
Anonymous

Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:16 pm
Snake??.......

Last edited by DITCH on Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum