SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
(WW2)Patton296
(WW2)Patton296
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Is this really going on "Cheaters" - Page 5 Empty Re: Is this really going on "Cheaters"

Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:31 pm
LOL. I remember them days. My cousin shot me 10 feet away with his after he did that. Rite under my left nipple. For a week looked like I had 3 nipples. So I waited till he left for work bout 3 days later buddy and I just unloaded on him. Think we shot about 50 rounds each at him before he got back in the house. Ultimate revenge. lol
KRIS2001
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER

Is this really going on "Cheaters" - Page 5 Empty Re: Is this really going on "Cheaters"

Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:52 am
The only reason you see alot more lag switching and ranking up is cause no mods on game no more I never see a mod on the game anymore. The game is pretty much dead so everyone just going crazy. Before I never even seen lag switcher's in ranked maybe once a month. Soon as socom 4 come's out you will barely see lag switching and glitching like you do now.
Anonymous

Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:10 pm
It sucks because I barely played it the first year it was out.after all the patches and dlc its awesome now.I'm on every day at least 3 hours a night
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:21 pm
I am thinking about getting back on socom more, BC2 is starting to get old. That new Vietnam DLC needs to hurry the hell up.
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:02 pm
[BER]PAUL-AWOL- wrote:I am thinking about getting back on socom more, BC2 is starting to get old. That new Vietnam DLC needs to hurry the hell up.

Haha, true that.

Unrelated, but If anybody ever feels like playing some Co-op on CA, let me know
KRIS2001
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER

Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:03 pm
[BER]PAUL-AWOL- wrote:I am thinking about getting back on socom more, BC2 is starting to get old. That new Vietnam DLC needs to hurry the hell up.

I played Bc2 I own it but I cant play it more then 20 mins same with COD MW2 there not same as socom so glad someone talked me into getting socom this game is awesome def has problem's but is all around good game.
Anonymous

Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:54 pm
Socom has more lag.glitches.cheats and problems than any game I have ever played.but I still love it the best

PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:39 pm
[BER]PAUL-AWOL- wrote:Well I didn't really believe Lag Switches could be used on the PS3, I was wrong. Witnessed this personally yesterday afternoon playing Socom Confrontation. The round Started and 6 of us died with in 3 seconds of the round started on Frost Fire. We stayed in the room, this actually happened twice, and I recognized the Clan Tag of the guy who was lag switching. He claimed he didn't know what happened and we were just standing there so he cut us all. Bullshit,,, the motherfoker was using a Lag Switch, so yes Cheating is going on and they all need to be banned.

Ok I knew I would find proof of what happened to me on Frost Fire sooner or later, here it is, same map bascially the exact same thing happened to these guys also.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum