SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
MACK IS GOD
MACK IS GOD
BOOMER
BOOMER

Fantasy Footbal League Discussion (2017) - Page 3 Empty Re: Fantasy Footbal League Discussion (2017)

Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:39 pm

Yup. Theres a new gem available on waivers now too for those who are in the loop. I wont waste a waiver pick on him myself, but if he makes Free Agent, hes all mine.

Not that I really need any more weapons, Im already the class of the league by far......

HAHAHAHAHAhahahahahaAHAHAHAHAHA
PRE_-CISION-_
PRE_-CISION-_
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Fantasy Footbal League Discussion (2017) - Page 3 Empty Re: Fantasy Footbal League Discussion (2017)

Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:38 am
MACK IS GOD wrote:

Yup. Theres a new gem available on waivers now too for those who are in the loop. I wont waste a waiver pick on him myself, but if he makes Free Agent, hes all mine.

Not that I really need any more weapons, Im already the class of the league by far......

I think I know who you're talking about but I don't see it happening. Personally I think Morris will feast
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:41 am
Go figure. This why Fantasy is all about luck. I lost because of this sneaky pick
32.308.97Player Note
J. Smith-Schuster Pit - WR
Tactical Junglist
Tactical Junglist
REAVER
REAVER

Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:32 pm
Climbed into 9th after this week. Better watch yo back, Shlomo!!
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:33 pm
I'm hanging in there at 2nd place after losing 2 in a row. I wanted to catch Mack but it seems he may be running away with it this year..
TOMBSTONE4U
JESTER
JESTER

Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:39 pm
MACK IS GOD wrote:

If you mean Megatron I'm not biting, few years removed and looked like he was a pretty pedestrian receiver in his final season. Big guys like him Moss, T.O. seem to see their shelf life much earlier then smaller good receivers. Between the ages of 31 to 33 is when guys like these rapidly decline it seems.
MACK IS GOD
MACK IS GOD
BOOMER
BOOMER

Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:00 pm
PAUL-AWOL- wrote:I'm hanging in there at 2nd place after losing 2 in a row. I wanted to catch Mack but it seems he may be running away with it this year..

We play final game of the year. That could very well determine the number 1 seed. I dont even mention PRECISIONS team because everybody can see the wheels are about to fall off his team and hes gonna do a Thelma and Louise off the nearest cliff.
MACK IS GOD
MACK IS GOD
BOOMER
BOOMER

Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:01 pm
TOMBSTONE4U wrote:
MACK IS GOD wrote:

If you mean Megatron I'm not biting, few years removed and looked like he was a pretty pedestrian receiver in his final season. Big guys like him Moss, T.O. seem to see their shelf life much earlier then smaller good receivers. Between the ages of 31 to 33 is when guys like these rapidly decline it seems.

Nope, not him. PRE was thinking of a different guy too. This guy could solidify my final march to the Championship and truly make me unbeatable. Hopefully none of you guys grabs him first though.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum