SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
Admin
Admin
OPS COM
OPS COM
https://socomfans.forumotion.net

So did anyone scoop up a PS5? Empty So did anyone scoop up a PS5?

Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:18 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I some what looked around for one and no luck any where, and the ones I saw are being scalped like Super Bowl Tickets on ebay.

If some one does have one can you tell us about it and what's so great about it compared to the PS4?. From what I can tell there isn't any games worth a shit to play on it either.

RedKnight likes this post

RedKnight
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

So did anyone scoop up a PS5? Empty Re: So did anyone scoop up a PS5?

Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:15 am
rendeer  Same here.  I’ve been reading about the PS5.... but won’t buy one until I see the reviews on them santa

And the one game I’m looking at for the PS5 is Battlefield 6.... and that’s not coming until Christmas of next year(2021) santa   Unless SOCOM 5 gets released with the PS5 on day one.... and all my shit plans goes out the window santa

So far... there’s not much good intel on BF6 santa   There won’t be until next Summer or Fall of next year santa    I might get a new iPad Pro for Christmas... but that’s it santa     I want a new riding mower for the yard... but the wifey says that’s not gonna happen santa  lol!

I’ve used my PS4 more over the last few months.... more than I have since I bought it santa   I’ve made 20+ Military private personal maps in Fortnite to kill some time with and we’re having a blast santa    My grandson and I and some of this friends play on them most everyday santa    Then I get another idea for a new map... and I’m off building again santa

I’ve evangelized about SOCOM to the kiddies and told them of the old days santa    They said it sounds like we had a lot of fun back then santa    These kids are Call of Duty or Battlefield experts... and you don’t want to play against them in a CoD game santa   lol!

So ya’ll have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year if I don’t talk to you here santa  

Now I have to get back to work on my new Fortnite map santa    It’s Saturn’s largest moon called Titan santa  It’s about  minus 290 Fahrenheit santa   It’s a cold orange moon with very low gravity that I use to make things interesting in gameplay santa     And I’ve got plenty of deadly foes on my Titan map you must defeat to win the map santa   And when you put some real players on the map too... it  becomes very challenging santa After all the normal Military maps I’ve built...  the Moon space maps are very interesting to build santa   Great to past the time with🎅

santa  rendeer  santa  rendeer MERRY CHRISTMS BOYS AND GIRLS rendeer rendeer  santa  rendeer  santa

Photo make with SOCOM Confrontation
So did anyone scoop up a PS5? 50709987593_c179f77645_c_d

Admin likes this post

JunglistTactikz
JunglistTactikz
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:56 am
How I didn't see this I will never know, but to answer: no I didn't and I won't be for a while. I just don't game like I used to and there isn't much that is PS5 specific that I want to play right now. I'll look at one late next year more than likely. Hell, I'm more interested in seeing how CD Projekt Red is going to fix Cyberpunk. I've been waiting for this game for 5 years, and it's a hot mess.

Right now, I've just been playing The Golf Club 2019 on the old PSFO and occasionally some S2 on the Deuce. It's been therapeutic all around...

Also, not sure if you all heard, but the DLC maps are playable now if you have the HDD and OPM disc. 1UP said he'd look at getting USB capabilities set up to play those maps using a flash drive in the way S3 had it set up, but not till next year, if at all. I have a slim, and never had the HDD and disc, so I'm SOL 18 years later.

Admin and RedKnight like this post

Admin
Admin
OPS COM
OPS COM

Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:45 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I am with you on this, waiting until next year is no doubt the best thing to do.. People are crazy trying to sell PS5's on eBay for 1000 dollars and up.. What's sad about this, some idiot will buy it for his 12 year old kid for Christmas who would more than likely play Fortnite on it.

Battlefield 6 has peeked my interest and this is the only game at the moment that would warrant a PS5 thought. The games for the PS5 are catering to a younger crowd and seems to be going that way with every thing lately.

RedKnight and JunglistTactikz like this post

RedKnight
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:29 am
All PS5 Games That Support 120 FPS – The Smoothest Games On PlayStation 5
John-Paul Jones / December 15, 2020
Link:  So did anyone scoop up a PS5? 8515066067_f55c283230_o

So did anyone scoop up a PS5? All-ps10

All PS5 Games That Support 120 FPS, PS5 120 FPS, 120 FPS, 120hz – One of the most overlooked features of Sony’s super powerful PlayStation 5 consoles is that it can support games running at 120 FPS (or frames per second). So to broaden our total PS5 guide, we’ll be listing all PS5 games that support 120 frames per second below.
All PS5 Games That Support 120 FPS

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War (Supports 120 FPS at lower resolution)
   Destiny 2 (Supports 120FPS at lower resolution in Crucible matches)
   Devil May Cry V: Special Edition (Supports 120FPS at 1080p)
   Dirt 5 (Supports 120 FPS at lower resolution)
   Fortnite (Supports 120 FPS at lower resolution)
   Monster Boy And The Cursed Kingdom (Supports 120 FPS at native 4K)
   Nioh Collection (Both Nioh 1, Nioh 2 and DLC for both games supports 120 FPS at a lower resolution)
   Rainbow Six Siege (Supports 120 FPS at lower resolution)
   WRC 9 (Supports 120 FPS in ‘Performance Mode’)

What this means is that Sony’s latest console will be able to run games smoother than ever before and twice as smooth as anything the PS4 or PS4 Pro has been able to offer, resulting in games that not only look buttery smooth but which are ultra-responsive too and so perfect for first-person shooters, racing titles and fighting games that all demand quick reactions. These are all the PS5 games to date which support 120 FPS.

Though it’s a small and almost non-existent list at the moment, stay tuned as we add more and more games as they’re confirmed to support 120 frames per second on PlayStation 5.
Admin
Admin
OPS COM
OPS COM

Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:42 pm
I am so disappointed in the way PS5's are being exploited. I tried to snag one for my Son and as soon as the green light is lit on Best Buy or where ever some one is buying as many as they possibly can and baiting people in to pay over 1000 dollars for them on eBay. Fuckin sad day in this already fucked up world of ours.

RedKnight likes this post

RedKnight
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:11 am
Agreed.  But the same process happened with the PS4.  The PS3 and PS4 went up online for $1,000+ days after release when they got sold out in stores.  affraid   Some PS4s went up for thousands... and there are always buyers who will pay that to get the NEW thing.

PS3, PS4 and PS5 Scalped:   https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=PS4+sold+for+thousnads+scalped
JunglistTactikz
JunglistTactikz
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:39 pm
yep It's happened with all the systems, but still a dick move nonetheless. I remember when the 360 came out, someone was selling only the box online on eBay or something, and a sucker paid 1500 for it. It was clearly advertised as just the box, too.

Admin and RedKnight like this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum