SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
JunglistTactikz
JunglistTactikz
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

So did anyone scoop up a PS5? - Page 3 Empty Re: So did anyone scoop up a PS5?

Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:19 pm
Sure as hell does. I'm trying to slow the tide. Got me a nice home gym and am eating very good. Dropped a ton of weight to prep me for putting some back on during the summer. BBQ ALL DAY E'RY DAY!!

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
OPS COM
OPS COM
https://socomfans.forumotion.net

Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:11 pm
Same here, I have also dropped some weight and started doing cardio exercises to get the heart pumping and lower that BP. My BP has always been shit and don't want it to get out of control, who wants to fall out walking up some stairs when you're an old Geez,, blap, done.

JunglistTactikz likes this post

JunglistTactikz
JunglistTactikz
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:55 pm
Since Nov 2019 I dropped 60lbs. I was 240 now Im 180. Going for 175, that was my SAR weight. Then I'll add on some muscle mass and stay between 180 and 185. Having a full gym literally and I do mean LITERALLY 5 ft from your workstation is a godsend.

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
OPS COM
OPS COM

Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:46 pm
JunglistTactikz wrote:Since Nov 2019 I dropped 60lbs. I was 240 now Im 180. Going for 175, that was my SAR weight. Then I'll add on some muscle mass and stay between 180 and 185. Having a full gym literally and I do mean LITERALLY 5 ft from your workstation is a godsend.

I was 247 and I have dropped down to 211, shooting for under 200. My SAR dog weight was around 195 and that's my goal. Shit is hard to do when everyone around you is eating BBQ and steaks all the damn time, killing me. LOL! My biggest addiction is meat and beer, now I drink loads of water and eat chicken almost everyday. I started off by walking 1 mile a day to running almost 3 a day with some light lifting and stretching, I never realized how important stretching is until you get older in life, shit works.

JunglistTactikz likes this post

JunglistTactikz
JunglistTactikz
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:59 am
Bruh...you saw my pics...you know how I like to eat. I was in the same boat. Made a brisket this weekend, I think you would be impressed. Going to start sharing my pics here again. Also been making a lot of keto friendly foods...good ones, not sawdust. I'll share those too.

If you have an IG I'm @swineassassin

Outstanding job on the weight loss. Keep at it. 195 as a swimmer? What are you, 6'3"? I'm 5'11.5" 175/180 was perfect for me...
Admin
Admin
OPS COM
OPS COM

Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:02 am
Still looking for a fokin PS5, this is starting to become ridiculous on all levels, Sony should be ashamed of themselves at how this all went down. Plus the stim checks didn't help either, I wonder if the boost in sales this year is due to the stim checks, has to be.
S_L_I_C_K
S_L_I_C_K
REAVER
REAVER

Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:31 pm
I finally got a ps5 about 3 weeks ago, I gotta say i am impressed with how much better it plays games.  Frame rate drops are a thing of the past with the ps4 game I am playing on it.  Some of the missions on certain games I tried hundreds of times but failed due to the ps4 lagging so badly, on the ps5 I went back and breezed through those missions on the first or second try.  Kind of amazed at the improvement, I don't remember seeing this much of a difference between the ps3 and the ps4.
 Your best bet to secure one is either from playstation direct or walmart.  On ps direct they put you in a que which eliminates the need to hammer the checkout button.  If you go through walmart make sure to use the walmart app on your phone, you will never secure one on a pc, the app is built differently and it allows you to hit the add to cart button the second they become available.  Follow matt swider on twitter, he is really good at letting you know when they are being restocked.

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
OPS COM
OPS COM

Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:08 am
S_L_I_C_K wrote:I finally got a ps5 about 3 weeks ago, I gotta say i am impressed with how much better it plays games.  Frame rate drops are a thing of the past with the ps4 game I am playing on it.  Some of the missions on certain games I tried hundreds of times but failed due to the ps4 lagging so badly, on the ps5 I went back and breezed through those missions on the first or second try.  Kind of amazed at the improvement, I don't remember seeing this much of a difference between the ps3 and the ps4.
 Your best bet to secure one is either from playstation direct or walmart.  On ps direct they put you in a que which eliminates the need to hammer the checkout button.  If you go through walmart make sure to use the walmart app on your phone, you will never secure one on a pc, the app is built differently and it allows you to hit the add to cart button the second they become available.  Follow matt swider on twitter, he is really good at letting you know when they are being restocked.

What up Slick, long time.

Now I want one even more after hearing what you have to say. You usually are to the point and it sounds like something I would enjoy. I will try what you suggest and cross my fingers, I will let you know if it worked.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum