SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
Admin
Admin
OPS COM
OPS COM
https://socomfans.forumotion.net

So did anyone scoop up a PS5? - Page 6 Empty Re: So did anyone scoop up a PS5?

Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:37 pm
Nothing, it let me think I was getting one, had to complete a puzzle then said out of stock.
S_L_I_C_K
S_L_I_C_K
REAVER
REAVER

Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:41 pm
Admin wrote:Nothing, it let me think I was getting one, had to complete a puzzle then said out of stock.
yeah I been down that road a few times myself. I would keep an eye on it for a little, not sure how long they are doing the restocking thing. Last time walmart kept restocking them every 10 minutes for 2 hours.
Admin
Admin
OPS COM
OPS COM

Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:19 pm
Checked again this morning and all sold out across all stores. Hoping after the Stim check money has been burned up on hoes and booze the stock will increase.
S_L_I_C_K
S_L_I_C_K
REAVER
REAVER

Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:28 pm
S_L_I_C_K
S_L_I_C_K
REAVER
REAVER

Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:04 pm
supposed to be another gamestop drop today.   i am guessing anytime now.
OK never mind, looks like its not happening today. everyone stand down, back to your posts, false alarm.

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
OPS COM
OPS COM

Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:07 pm
S_L_I_C_K wrote:supposed to be another gamestop drop today.   i am guessing anytime now.  
OK never mind, looks like its not happening today.   everyone stand down, back to your posts, false alarm.

I keep checking daily and nothing. Shit is insane.
S_L_I_C_K
S_L_I_C_K
REAVER
REAVER

Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:43 am
Admin wrote:
S_L_I_C_K wrote:supposed to be another gamestop drop today.   i am guessing anytime now.  
OK never mind, looks like its not happening today.   everyone stand down, back to your posts, false alarm.

I keep checking daily and nothing. Shit is insane.

Yeah they are tough to get. I thought when i got mine that they were going to start getting easier. i ended up getting 2 that day and a friend of mine got one at the exact same time. And this was her first time trying to get one. I figured since I was able to get 2 and she was able to get 1 that they must be getting easier to get. Guess I was wrong. I am keeping an eye on them though, I need to get one for another friend and hopefully help you get your hands on one, and anybody else that is watching this thread.
S_L_I_C_K
S_L_I_C_K
REAVER
REAVER

Thu May 20, 2021 10:47 am
there is supposed to be a big walmart ps5 drop today, they usually happen around 3 eastern but could be anywhere from noon to 5. I managed to secure another ps5 for one of my friends yesterday from gamestops drop, so they are possible to get.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum