SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

I'm about ready to pull my hair out! - Page 4 Empty Re: I'm about ready to pull my hair out!

Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:18 pm
I read it like I do all his other post. Just TOMB writing a novel about Socom and the way he wants it to be. I speak for myself on those forums and everyone knows that, I think. But anyways, don't look into that too much, it's just a dude with a lot of time on his hands.
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

I'm about ready to pull my hair out! - Page 4 Empty Re: I'm about ready to pull my hair out!

Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:03 pm
I was just being sarcastic anyways. I would've been appalled if I was on list because that would have mean't I was on his side and I definitely am not. He has probably forgotten me by now anyways lol.
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:23 pm
Motherfucking cunt forum mods just extended my ban god damn prick assholes. I didn't even do anything. I guess I'm never going to use those forums ever again.

October 8th 2011 is when I get out of jail.

Little bitches have the time to extend my ban on the Socom forums, but they don't have enough time to moderate said forums where half the threads on the front page aren't even related to Socom?

Sorry for the language, but Jesus Christ man......
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:30 pm
To make fucking matters worse not only did they double it, but they added a fucking extra five days just for fun. The e-mail they sent me said it would be 360 days, damn liers, they better fix it.
Admin
Admin
OPS COM
OPS COM
https://socomfans.forumotion.net

Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:38 pm
That sucks, I e-mailed them before and asked for an explanation why I got banned, they treated me like a fokin retarded criminal.
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:04 am
They fucking run that place like Nazi's. If they don't like you, they eliminate you, no rules.

Edit: I just remembered that I once posted about the mods being awful at their job and assholes (or something similar), that must be it.
Anonymous

Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:40 am
hey, I'll return the favor you did for me
if you want I will post a message from you on the socom.com forums
(as long as it wont get me banned again, my next ban is permanent)
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:44 pm
Alright, I'll let you know if I ever need anything. Nothing for a while because all they are doing right now is babbling about nothing.

My ban pretty much is permanent. I doubt I will still want to go on come Oct. 8th.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum