SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
ChainFire420
ChainFire420
BOOMER
BOOMER

Another Post about Glitching on Socom.com - Page 3 Empty Re: Another Post about Glitching on Socom.com

Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:12 pm
I just moved from an 80GB Phat to a 320GB Slim so I lost my backwards-compatibility. I think i still have my saves and patches on my old memory card, but my PS2 isn't close enough my router anymore to plug in.

But I've got plenty of other games to keep me occupied until Socom 4. And Dragon Age 2 is coming out soon Smile
KRIS2001
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER

Another Post about Glitching on Socom.com - Page 3 Empty Re: Another Post about Glitching on Socom.com

Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:42 am
I admit it finally I have started cheating in ranked rooms every damn person I see on this game has Jailbreak now and it is starting to piss me off but I only cheat when I see them cheat. They jump 50 feet in air have 1000 grenades one shot kill. This game is now a joke. All thanks to geohots JB. Cheat free Socom 4 though. I hope JB is fixed for socom 4. Look at video we posted this is whats happening https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSYVkTT9L1g The voice is from another video we just put cause was funny.
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:43 pm
X_x__SnAkE__x_X wrote:I admit it finally I have started cheating in ranked rooms every damn person I see on this game has Jailbreak now and it is starting to piss me off but I only cheat when I see them cheat. They jump 50 feet in air have 1000 grenades one shot kill. This game is now a joke. All thanks to geohots JB. Cheat free Socom 4 though. I hope JB is fixed for socom 4. Look at video we posted this is whats happening https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSYVkTT9L1g The voice is from another video we just put cause was funny.

Don't go down to their level. I know, I used to. I used to be a hardcore glitcher back in SOCOM 2 when the cheats broke out. When you don't go down to their level, you're better then them. When you start cheating you become just as dirty as them.
KRIS2001
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER

Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:48 pm
[BER]NAME-LESS wrote:
X_x__SnAkE__x_X wrote:I admit it finally I have started cheating in ranked rooms every damn person I see on this game has Jailbreak now and it is starting to piss me off but I only cheat when I see them cheat. They jump 50 feet in air have 1000 grenades one shot kill. This game is now a joke. All thanks to geohots JB. Cheat free Socom 4 though. I hope JB is fixed for socom 4. Look at video we posted this is whats happening https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSYVkTT9L1g The voice is from another video we just put cause was funny.

Don't go down to their level. I know, I used to. I used to be a hardcore glitcher back in SOCOM 2 when the cheats broke out. When you don't go down to their level, you're better then them. When you start cheating you become just as dirty as them.

You cannot jump in to any game anymore without cheaters it is retarded.
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:49 pm
The Asian servers still have some clean rooms.
KRIS2001
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER

Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:31 pm
[BER]NAME-LESS wrote:The Asian servers still have some clean rooms.

I have been going in asian server smacking rankups all week they dont go there now they go to different ones so Iam always on the lookout for them lol
[3xS]Baggpuss77
[3xS]Baggpuss77
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA
http://www.3xsclan.com/

Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:52 am
Heres a quick question.....Has anyone seen the VIP glitch? I was playing last night with my Clan.....I peeked round the corner and saw a VIP so I didnt kill him...Walked up to him and he had a gun and killed my arse!!! Ive not seen this before. he also had two primary weapons.

Also I had a bloke on my side who whenever he holds a grenade he couldnt be killed......He planted the satchel a few times and was getting shot all the time without losing his health.

Madness
KRIS2001
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER

Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:54 am
[3xS]Baggpuss77 wrote:Heres a quick question.....Has anyone seen the VIP glitch? I was playing last night with my Clan.....I peeked round the corner and saw a VIP so I didnt kill him...Walked up to him and he had a gun and killed my arse!!! Ive not seen this before. he also had two primary weapons.

Also I had a bloke on my side who whenever he holds a grenade he couldnt be killed......He planted the satchel a few times and was getting shot all the time without losing his health.

Madness

ya that is VIP camo
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum