SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Another Post about Glitching on Socom.com - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Post about Glitching on Socom.com

Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:34 pm
Yeah I saw that video and it's not Lag Switching, it's an actual Glitch in the room I think, doesn't it put you under the water or something like that ?
KRIS2001
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER

Another Post about Glitching on Socom.com - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Post about Glitching on Socom.com

Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:19 pm
[BER]PAUL-AWOL- wrote:Yeah I saw that video and it's not Lag Switching, it's an actual Glitch in the room I think, doesn't it put you under the water or something like that ?

Thats the dolphin glitch but he should not of lagged because of it. You dont lag when you do the dolphin glitch at all. I dont know what he is talking about the claymore cause he could of put there before jumped in the water.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:05 pm
X_x__SnAkE__x_X wrote:
[BER]PAUL-AWOL- wrote:Yeah I saw that video and it's not Lag Switching, it's an actual Glitch in the room I think, doesn't it put you under the water or something like that ?

Thats the dolphin glitch but he should not of lagged because of it. You dont lag when you do the dolphin glitch at all. I dont know what he is talking about the claymore cause he could of put there before jumped in the water.
Yeah that's it, it looked like to me he was trying to do the dolphin Glitch but had issues with lag. Nothing more IMO.
KRIS2001
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER

Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:43 pm
[BER]PAUL-AWOL- wrote:
X_x__SnAkE__x_X wrote:

Yeah that's it, it looked like to me he was trying to do the dolphin Glitch but had issues with lag. Nothing more IMO.

That is the kinda of stuff people vote people out for all the time. When he was out of water never lagged at all.
ChainFire420
ChainFire420
BOOMER
BOOMER

Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:35 am
I have to say, the glitching in this game is really REALLY bad these days. It's next to impossible to find a room in a server where everyone plays legit. Every game i go into, atleast 2 people are using colored armor, and there's ALWAYS some one (usually more) with Ratings of 80 and up.

I see dual-primary weapons, grenade glitching, and silenced Veras all the time. On top of that, 4/5 games that i join, i get voted out before I can even spawn. I've completely stopped playing other than the EST macthes.

I've even tried doing quick matches, and even though I run in to faaar less glitcher there, 9/10 times everyone leaves before the game can even get started, and you usually get forced into a game cause most of the people leave, leaving the people that Greened-up and forcing the game 2v3 or 1v5. Confrontation truly is dead, unless you play in a room full of friends.
Anonymous

Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:36 am
Play socom 1.less cheaters and its better than con
KRIS2001
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER

Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:52 am
Socom is so full of people with JailBreak now its not even funny.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:57 am
i have more fun on Socom PS'2 versions more than I do Socom Confrontation. I played last night with 32 people and I just couldn't seem to get into a groove. Socom CA it just feels smoother and faster. I pray Socom 4 is like this.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum