SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

IT'S OFFICIAL SOCOM 4 MULTI PLAYER BETA - Page 4 Empty Re: IT'S OFFICIAL SOCOM 4 MULTI PLAYER BETA

Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:48 am
LMAO, did I just get into an arument with you on Socom.com forums, LMFAO, sorry Bro had no idea that was you until now, you can't be all sneaky. My Bad, but hey gotta give me props for standing up for what I believe in, LOL. GRRRRR you got me again, if I remember right isn't this the way we came in contact the first time. your Bad,LMAO. got my blood pressure all up and shit... pirat

New name is TightLoki. So if you see that person, know that it is me. It's a secret so don't tell anyone .
ChainFire420
ChainFire420
BOOMER
BOOMER

IT'S OFFICIAL SOCOM 4 MULTI PLAYER BETA - Page 4 Empty Re: IT'S OFFICIAL SOCOM 4 MULTI PLAYER BETA

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:45 am
I'm guessing that when Zipper says "Gain Early Access to the SOCOM 4 Multiplayer Beta with Killzone 3"......its the [/i]early access[/i] part that should hold meaning to us. I'm sure they'll have an open Beta or something. Unfortunately, it looks like they're doing the same thing that happened to Confrontation.....releasing a Beta so late that its too late to change anything in the actual game before they're already being produced.

But I believe i understand the marketing approach to put the Beta in with KZ3. Appealing to more shooter-gamers is a part of it of course, but I'm positive its a marketing move aimed at the Playstation Move. Socom 4 and Killzone 3 are supposed to be the first real "core" Move games to come out. Its what Sony really wants to use to boost the Move's popularity and potential in the gaming world. And since Killzone 3 drops on February 22 before Socom 4.....KZ3 gets the "early access" beta code.

I'll bet you if it was the other way around (Socom4 dropping in late Feb. and KZ3 in April) that Socom 4 would have a beta for KZ3.
RaginPhoenix
JESTER
JESTER

Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:31 pm
I understand what your saying and it does make a ton of sense. In a way Killzone 3 and Socom 4 are interchangeable in how they market it. And they will probably do something for the free Socom beta the same way they are doing currently for the Killzone 3 multiplayer beta.
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:44 pm
I don't think it will be too late to change anything since it will be the Mp side of things. They can just have a patch ready by the release date that will change whatever they want.
KRIS2001
KRIS2001
JESTER
JESTER

Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:15 pm
[BER]PAUL-AWOL- wrote:LMAO, did I just get into an arument with you on Socom.com forums, LMFAO, sorry Bro had no idea that was you until now, you can't be all sneaky. My Bad, but hey gotta give me props for standing up for what I believe in, LOL. GRRRRR you got me again, if I remember right isn't this the way we came in contact the first time. your Bad,LMAO. got my blood pressure all up and shit... pirat

New name is TightLoki. So if you see that person, know that it is me. It's a secret so don't tell anyone .

LMAO TightLoki secrets out now LMAO
NAME-LESS
NAME-LESS
KAHUNA
KAHUNA

Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:45 pm
Very Happy As long as nobody tells the mods I'm fine LOL.
xPREDICTIONx
xPREDICTIONx
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA

Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:04 pm
Killzone has a bad arss story line to it, its kind of sci-fy'sh, but ts pretty sweet, I recommend buying the game, taking the beta slip out, then putting the game up on craigslist right away lol, for like $50? Someone will appreciate the deal, plus you only payed $13 for the beta lol.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:13 pm
I played KZ2 and it wasn't all that bad. Better than Medal of honor and I spent 65 bones for that piece of shit. I wish I would have traded it in on COD BO, I may trade it in on Socom 4.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum