SOCOM FANS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE SOCOM FANS FORUM "HOME OF THE ORIGINAL SOCOMERS"

Go down
Anonymous

IT'S OFFICIAL SOCOM 4 MULTI PLAYER BETA - Page 2 Empty Re: IT'S OFFICIAL SOCOM 4 MULTI PLAYER BETA

Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:05 am
No date yet. And yes the multilayer on it is supposed to be super bitching.i played the crap out of twister metal 2 and black and headon on psp.2hd twisted metal looks soooo good
Anonymous

IT'S OFFICIAL SOCOM 4 MULTI PLAYER BETA - Page 2 Empty Re: IT'S OFFICIAL SOCOM 4 MULTI PLAYER BETA

Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:07 am
Bring it paul.ill smack you with my spectre or chopper oh yes theres helicopters and gun turrets and destructable environments
RaginPhoenix
JESTER
JESTER

Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:14 pm
Twisted Metal was an awesome classic. Man that started me down the playstation path way back when. Also about the Killzone demo, it seems that it only gets you a week or two of pre-play on the multiplayer demo. It also looks like subscribers to playstation plus might get access as well. However there will be a free way to sign up for the beta at a later date. They're fuzzy on the actual details. Killzone's a great game anyways but Socom is the game for me so ill just wait Smile
Banes_fury
REAVER
REAVER

Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:00 am
SONY are idiots, they need to look at their socom forum and post the beta to the LOYAL people who have been chasing this for ages.!! KZ is crap and I hate it, I am not paying for that just to play socom aarrgghhhh (when is KZ out?)
RaginPhoenix
JESTER
JESTER

Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:49 am
Man this move was genious by Sony. Dunno what you are talking bout. They are marketing the product to an established base of PS3 shooting gamers. By getting the name and the mystery out there they are building the hype even more. Its not about getting you to buy Killzone to play Socom. Its about getting those who play Killzone to try Socom. Also there will be free ways for the LOYAL people to get it as well.
[3xS]Baggpuss77
[3xS]Baggpuss77
RAAHEELAA
RAAHEELAA
http://www.3xsclan.com/

Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:47 am
That's actually a very good point. I was a bit miffed at first about the KZ thing but not now.
PAUL-AWOL-
PAUL-AWOL-
KAHUNA
KAHUNA
http://beerclan.forumotion.net/

Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:58 am
I have spent my money on way worse on games than KillZone. I bought Medal of Honor and was highly pissed off at that game, probably top 5 worst game I have ever bought. Big waste of 60 dollars.

Also I heard from a Zipper rep that you don't have to buy KZ3 to get the Beta, which is good, but does that imply if you don't buy it with KZ3 will you have to wait a couple of weeks before it is released to everyone. So you might get to play Socom 4 Beta early if you buy it.
RaginPhoenix
JESTER
JESTER

Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:02 pm
In terms of getting to play earlier I believe the same is true to those who are subscribed to Playstation+
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum